Starting the Lipotrim TFR

I started yesterday - I did it three years ago !
I don't no about you but I feel terrible today ... cant wait to reach Friday and get some energy and life in me !! lol Good luck

@Gemsfletch, I started today, and I went for a walk, I feel good at the moment. How did it go three years ago, when you did it, did you see much result? Hopefully you will be ok before Friday, let's look at the.bright side, looking slim and healthy. Goodluck

i hear ya so i started almost 7 weeks ago.
im not gonna lie it will be hard really hard some days if you can get though the first week i promise hand on heart that it will be worth it and get easier.
the first day is fine till about bed time then i found my brain kinda going heyyyy youve forgotten to eat the second and third days if you get headaches you will know its working DRINK ALL THE WATER iN THE WORLD it will save you from really bad headaches and almost feeling flu like.
day four and five for me it was like something clicked and i had bucket loads of energy...
stick with if for at least a month take it day by day but keep in mind your end goal the gals on here are amazing for support and have helped me though the tough days!

Drink plenty of water, distract yourself- do your tan or something! Remember in a couple of days it gets much easier and if you need to take a tablet to get you through!

How you getting on today?

Hopefully I will be fine, today is day 2, can't wait for my 1st weigh in to see how much I have lost, at least that will boost me up to keep going. How r u getting on?

Hopefully I will be fine, today is day 2, can't wait for my 1st weigh in to see how much I have lost, at least that will boost me up to keep going. How r u getting on?

The weigh in does really motivate you! I feel really good, I'm on day 6 and getting compliments today so I think it's showing. I suppose I find instead of eating I spend time grooming which helps distract me if I'm flagging.

Stick with it- I've done this before and use whatever you can for motivation until your weight in. I think its important to have non scale targets as well so if you have a low loss week you aren't put off, sometimes those weeks are the ones where suddenly something fits!

I'm on day 3. My mouth rates disgusting and I feel empty and ratty.

I am not giving up on this though !! I intend to lose 3 stone over the next 3 months xxx

I'm on day 3. My mouth rates disgusting and I feel empty and ratty.

I am not giving up on this though !! I intend to lose 3 stone over the next 3 months xxx

Once you get to day 5 you will feel so much better!! Go get some pamper time stuff and distract yourself. Call your pharmacist about what you can use to improve how your mouth feels ( TBH I use sugar free gum but that can put you out of ketosis!). Just hold on to the fact that 3 st in 3 months will be no bother at all!

Try this mantra today- Success is getting up just one more time than you fall. - Oliver
Wordsmith

Awwww thank you JoanieK!!!!
It is the end result that is getting me through this and imagining myself back in my size 8 shorts for summer lol !!
Having a screaming 4 week old baby is taking it's toll on me though lol but once this first week is over and done with I'm hoping I'll cheer up haha xxx

LT going well except for headaches, I am doing fine. I don't feel hungry even with me cooking for the kids. Pls when will this headaches go away, I am drinking water as suggested though.

Awwww thank you JoanieK!!!!
It is the end result that is getting me through this and imagining myself back in my size 8 shorts for summer lol !!
Having a screaming 4 week old baby is taking it's toll on me though lol but once this first week is over and done with I'm hoping I'll cheer up haha xxx

Arty I couldn't do it with a 4 week old- your hormones are probably all still up the left and your body is healing after a major trauma so please take it easy on yourself and ensure that if you need to take pain relief please do!

Tiredness makes this harder so ensure that your partner steps up to help!

i seriously was going to bed watching documentary about obesity my first week hahahaa
i was like an anti ******.

food inc
fat sick and nearly dead
the perfect human diet
and knives over forks

ALL INCREDIBLE if you want to learn a bit more and make yourself feel super smug for being so healthy!

Aww sorry you've had the dreaded headaches that most get the first couple of days .. They'll soon pass. Once you get to first weigh in you'll find it gets easier (by no means easy just not as hard) . Like others have said, keeping yourself busy is the most important thing. Water intake is important too, this time I've really focused on it and it's made things 100 times better for me.

If you ever feel like you are going to give up then log on here and read the success stories thread and look at the before and after photos .. It really works and keeps me inspired.

Aww sorry you've had the dreaded headaches that most get the first couple of days .. They'll soon pass. Once you get to first weigh in you'll find it gets easier (by no means easy just not as hard) . Like others have said, keeping yourself busy is the most important thing. Water intake is important too, this time I've really focused on it and it's made things 100 times better for me.

If you ever feel like you are going to give up then log on here and read the success stories thread and look at the before and after photos .. It really works and keeps me inspired.

Thank you, I feel better now, headaches gone. True like you said, I log on here for motivation and it has helped a great deal.

Back