Starting the Lipotrim TFR

Loving myself

Attachments

• 1426192612992.jpg
    1426192612992.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 73
Wow- there is such a difference, you can really see how pretty your face is and the loss on your arms!!

Just finished day 10. Still doing grand. Getting a bit fed up of the shakes. Still another 11 days to go til refeed. 33 shakes to go. Over a stone now off in that time. Need to resist the urge to weigh in everyday.

Quick question pls, I have a wedding to attend first week in April, 4th to be precise and it's easter week too, and i would love to dine with family, pls what can I do? At most for 1week and then back to 100%. Pls advice on steps to take.

Quick question pls, I have a wedding to attend first week in April, 4th to be precise and it's easter week too, and i would love to dine with family, pls what can I do? At most for 1week and then back to 100%. Pls advice on steps to take.

Hi- not sure what to advise you however for myself I am taking Easter week as a re-feed week and going back on TFR the week after until target...

For what it's worth I'll try to stick rigidly to the re-feed list of allowed foods bar maybe a tipple on the Friday.

I've just got weighed at the chemist today.,, I need to seriously lose weight after having my baby boy. I start tomorrow, fingers crossed I wake up with willpower

Back