Starting the weight loss journey..!

So here we go, to the start of new beginnings! I have tried to diet on and off for years now and let's just say, there were many failures, but I feel like now is my time.

I'm 20 years old and I'm the heaviest I have ever been. The weight has been creeping up on me for over 4 years now and it really is having a massive impact on my life. I've decided to join back at Slimming World as I am feeling more determined than ever to shift this weight and feel better about myself, and life.

Finding this website has made me even more motivated as I see the support everyone gives/receives and I really feel like I can express my feelings towards the diet, without being judged.

Today was my first day and I am feeling hopeful so fingers crossed I will stick to it and lose the weight I need to!

Hi! Welcome and good luck! I hope you start seeing results soon...I do slimming world by myself at home and am finding it easy to follow and the results speak for themselves. You'll do well with the support on this forum. Lots of ideas, recipes and a place just to vent!

Back