Starting this Thursday.

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Seeing my doctor to sign the form and seeing my new CDC for my first "meeting" this Thursday. Kinda looking forward to it. Gonna be weird not being able to eat any food or not drink anything but black tea and coffee (urgh!) and water (urgh!) LOL. Gonna give it my best show anyway. Cos if I can do this, my life will be a whole lot better in a few months.

Are you allowed Coke Zero on SS ??

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Coke Zero, I say that you have some but no more than 660mls at day. Some people find that having this can make them feel hungry.

Try and do without especially for the 1st 2 weeks. You need to get into Ketosis before adding anything other than CDc SSing.

Green tea is ok and also peppermint tea too

Good luck, you will be disappearing before your own eyes before you know it!

Georgie
x

Welcome aboard.....:D

good luck on your CD journey...and don't forget to keep us posted on your success !!

Debz xx

Best of luck with starting cd. Dont worry about drinking the water, once you start it you will find drinking it gets easier!

becky x :)

Welcome Paul. I started on Tuesday last week and have found it remarkably easy. I haven't been hungry, no headaches, just feel good as I am so determined. Once you get over the first few days its great. I find that the later I have my first pack (drinking 2litres of water in the morning) the better I am as I can then have a shake or soup at dinner time and then I have one left for the evening - a time when I could easily get the munchies. Everybody on here is so warm and welcoming and supportive and that all helps too.
Let us know how you get on!

Back