Starting to get a little loose skin

gemmm

Well I've not lost a ton of weight but I've recently started to find that the skin on my arms and belly is starting the sag and hang down. Tbh I'm not too botherd about my belly, but I am about my arms. I've started using light weights on my arms 30 bicept curls and 30 tricept dips a day for the past 2 weeks but no difference yet. Sould I carry on or use heavier weights?

Skin

Hello !
Gosh, I hate to rain on your parade but I am afraid that loose skin under the arm is very common, and loose skin can not be tightened up, apart from surgical intervention, which is very very painful from what I read.

The only thing I can say at all is try to lose no more than 1 pound per week and by doing lot of bicep curls and tricep exercises, you can increase the muscle size and that will take up more space and reduce some of the skin hang.

I am now 50, and believe me I know all about the 'bat wing syndrome ' !!!

Good luck sweetie !

;)

SistahKat said:
Hello !
Gosh, I hate to rain on your parade but I am afraid that loose skin under the arm is very common, and loose skin can not be tightened up, apart from surgical intervention, which is very very painful from what I read.

The only thing I can say at all is try to lose no more than 1 pound per week and by doing lot of bicep curls and tricep exercises, you can increase the muscle size and that will take up more space and reduce some of the skin hang.

I am now 50, and believe me I know all about the 'bat wing syndrome ' !!!

Good luck sweetie !

;)

Lol at 'batwing syndrome!'

i use 1 litre bottles filled with water and do exercises with them and it helps, but ive only lost 2 stone so may not work if u have more to lose. xxx

Wish I had the answer I have worse bingo wings than a 99 year old no joke!!!! Surgery will be my only option to fix them when I get to goal x

well if you were a guy i would have recomended a high weight low rep weight lifting regime, and this would have increased your biceps.

but you probably wouldnt be too fond of that idea. surgery sounds painful.

Have you tried Cocoa Butter? I read that this massively helps with loose skin, Also LUSH do a really good toner that might help?

Back