starting today and could do with a buddy!!!!!!!!please

emilyj

Hi I am starting s&s today after a number of re-starts on exante. I have almost 7 stone to loose (and keep off) and Im convinced that the change of plans is just what I need as I dont feel like I'm going backwards only forwards!!
I would really like to find a buddy on here with around the same amount of weight to loose, starting around the same time. I just finds it really helps.x

emilyj said:
Hi I am starting s&s today after a number of re-starts on exante. I have almost 7 stone to loose (and keep off) and Im convinced that the change of plans is just what I need as I dont feel like I'm going backwards only forwards!!
I would really like to find a buddy on here with around the same amount of weight to loose, starting around the same time. I just finds it really helps.x

Hi Emily!

I will be your buddy! :)
I'm waiting for my profile to not be restricted so im guessing I have to make so many posts or something??
I can't really look at anyone's info or anything or update mine.
Anyway I am on Day 4 of Exante and doing well but this is my 3rd attempt at it, lost 3 stone before Christmas (1 stone with Slimming World, and 2 with Exante) and didnt learn a thing and put the 2 stone back on! :(
I have alot to loose aswell, not quite sure how much yet cuz I've always weighed quite heavy even when I was slim but I'm aiming more to be a size 12 and then review the weight situation again then. I need 2 loose about 7 stone atleast I'm guessing.
So anyway I'm doing well this time around with Exante and I'm more than ready this time to stick at it properly, but I only like the shakes from Exante so I'm worried that after a few months of just shakes I will get sick of them! So like you I have discovered s&s and I ordered my taster pack yesterday! And I'm so excited for them to come! Probably start Monday if they come in time so I have had a full week on Exante and then switch to s&s!
I have my boyfriends sisters wedding in 4 weeks time so I am determine to get atleast 2 stone back off by then!
Then 5 weeks after that I have a 3 week holiday in Spain so I would like to loose another 2 stone by then! Those are my short term goals for now!
I am positive that I can stick to it this time and see it to the end!

We can do this! :)

"Nothing tastes as good as slim feels" (apparently lol)

Kele x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emilyj said:

Hi Emily, I'm due to start tomorrow, and have about 8.5 stone to lose. Good luck on your journey x

Good luck!

I have a similar amount to lose, around 7-8 stones, I started S&S 1 week ago now so I'm a little further ahead.. but I'm sure you could catch me up ;)

Here's to the new you!!! :D

Hi Emily,

I started yesterday. I am looking to lose 7 stone aswell :) sounds like a long journey but we have started now, so no going back xx

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
we should be the seven slash 8 stone losing club >;)

sounds good, altho i may be the 8 slash 9 stone losing club on my own :(

Last edited:
bugger I just messed up and its only day 1 :( my oldest child (he is 3!) has gone down with chicken pox and I got stressed after the dr started to talk to me about my weight. I came home made a cup of tea and sat and ate half a pack of rich tea. I just hate myself for binge eating like this, its like someone else is doing it and I just cant stop them!!!! on the up side I am loving the two packs I have had today lol.

Emilly don't let some biscuits ruin your journey, keep going as planned today. Will still be alot leaa caloriea than before so will still count towards weight loss xx

I think its pretty common to have alot of day ones and false starts, i know i have done in the past. Plus the doctor acting like an ass made you reach for instant comfort i dont blame you, thats what i always do. I decided that this time im going to find other things to calm stress or give me a fix like coming online or buying myself a lil treat or something. Tomorrow is a new day so stay on track with your packets today and im sure tomorrow will be a 100%'er

emilyj said:
bugger I just messed up and its only day 1 :( my oldest child (he is 3!) has gone down with chicken pox and I got stressed after the dr started to talk to me about my weight. I came home made a cup of tea and sat and ate half a pack of rich tea. I just hate myself for binge eating like this, its like someone else is doing it and I just cant stop them!!!! on the up side I am loving the two packs I have had today lol.

Aww don't beat urself up about it, just forget it and move on!
If I'm struggling I come on here and look for motivation and it helps me! :)
Food isn't our friend at the moment that's all. It's not forever and we will feel so great when we've reached our goals!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back