Starting today eek

Ooh!! I will be trying the biscuits in the morning :) thanks!! x

That's the only thing to do once the shakes are done. Me too! :pillowfight:

It's fab, isn't it? :D

Hi, just popping by to say hi. I'm on day 4 myself so will be good to have another new starter to talk to :)

I'm new too - complete my first week on Tuesday. I've been struggling with it over the weekend, but I've now had a word with myself and I'm sticking with it x

i've not been too bad but had oh kids staying with us this weekend so have had to contend with chinese, and just cooking sausage sarnies for them all now! seems like i've been doing this for much more than 4 days. will be easier when i get back to work tomorrow. my weigh in day is thurs. good luck merlin and jennebel, looking forward to speaking to you over the next few weeks

just been and bought myself some ribena, think this could be a saviour for me. i love coke zero and am drinking loads but never thought i'd say this but getting a bit fed up with it. am trying to drink water but really dont like it and it just reminds me even more that i am dieting and makes me feel yukky rather than good but i can definitely get pints of weak ribena down

Hope you have a great first weigh in. I think the first week is definitely the hardest! xx

just been and bought myself some ribena, think this could be a saviour for me. i love coke zero and am drinking loads but never thought i'd say this but getting a bit fed up with it. am trying to drink water but really dont like it and it just reminds me even more that i am dieting and makes me feel yukky rather than good but i can definitely get pints of weak ribena down

I hate water too Been drinking loads of Ribena ive gone thro 3 bottles so far !!
Weekend has been the hardest for me add hubby is home and cos loafs of Indian stuff and burgers etc. But I've resisted and he has been really good Not eating it in front of me etc...

Back