Step2 810kcal Starting today, excited about changing my life :)

I am usually hooked on masterchef but its like torture just now! I used to do a lot of cross stitch so might take that up. Doesn't help that it's still chilly, I see a lot of walks to the beach in my future. What are you baking?

Hi iv bn watchin masterchef too but just couldnt last week usually sit with my bag o crisps and glass o wine :) x iv bn baking scones and gingerbread! First weigh in tonight so cant wait but bit nervous as i want good weight losd for my ten days and iv been 100% x

Hiya, you won't see this before it but good luck :) I'm about the same as you, 9days, so excited to see how you've done

Hi. How is everyone today? Had a bad weekend diet wise as my boyfriend and I were at a whisky festival that we booked about 6 months ago however we had an amazing weekend and I'm just going to write the weekend off and started afresh today! It wasn't too bad, I didn't go and stuff my face with pizza or chips but still....

Hi. How is everyone today? Had a bad weekend diet wise as my boyfriend and I were at a whisky festival that we booked about 6 months ago however we had an amazing weekend and I'm just going to write the weekend off and started afresh today! It wasn't too bad, I didn't go and stuff my face with pizza or chips but still....

JC, I have learnt not to feel too guilty if I occasionally eat. I ate over my holidays and I ate cheese yesterday. I know any gain will be quickly lost. Unless you can't go back promptly on the diet, there is nothing wrong with having days off once in a while :)

At the moment I'm feeling so tired & heavy, I have constant headaches, aches & pains, so really the 2 weeks of getting used to the weight loss plan can't be much worse!

Oh Boy!

You said it!!! I live exactly like this! (I am a day or so away from my first appointment!) You are so right...the 'pain' of getting used to this plan surely cannot be any worse than living like this day after day after day.....

Enjoy your lifechanging experience!

50 x

Hi fiftyx50 (and everyone else too of course) how are you all finding it? I have to admit that I'm finding it much easier now the hunger pangs have stopped. It's no nice to wake before my alarm and not just with a dread that its about to go off!

Hi Leanne1

I'm doing well thanks, how are you getting on?

bit of a stumble now as i've just found out that i need to start a new job down south quicker than expected (the 20th May rather than 1st july) so i'm in full scale 'oh poop' mode thinking about how much i have to do! will need to try and find a new CDC as well.

you must be so chuffed losing over a stone in 2 WEEKS!:)

Hi Jc!

I am not finding it yet, as I begin SS tomorrow. I am battening down the hatches for headaches, grumpiness & general misery! You say the hunger pangs stop?? When did that happen for you? You have had that burst of energy it seems, with waking early etc??? Sounds good!

50 x

Hi fiftyx50 (and everyone else too of course) how are you all finding it? I have to admit that I'm finding it much easier now the hunger pangs have stopped. It's no nice to wake before my alarm and not just with a dread that its about to go off!

Hi everyone how are you all getting on ? Noticed Some of you have not long started ? How has you first week or 2 been any tips I am starting my first day tomorrow slightly nervous but feeling positive x

Hi everyone how are you all getting on ? Noticed Some of you have not long started ? How has you first week or 2 been any tips I am starting my first day tomorrow slightly nervous but feeling positive x

Hey Lucy:

I have done Day 3 and still ALIVE!

How are you? I understand that nervous feeling......

50 x

Back