Starting today.

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi guys.

I am serial dieter!
Back in 2007 I did ll and went from 15 stone to 12 stone.
2008 went from 16 to 13
2009 played with dieting and fell pregnant with my amazing beautiful son in the march (I weighed in at 17 stone when I fell) by the time I had him 31st dec 09 I was 20 stone!!!!!
2010 was a blur but I somehow lost 3 stone mainly due to Breastfeeding.
I have played with ww for all of this year and have lost and put on the same 5lb since Jan!

So enough is enough.
My sons getting baptized on 31st July And I cannot find anything nice to wear!
Also my wedding ring and engagement ring dont fit. I have never worn them together as been too fat on my fingers! That's my biggest aim!

My 2nd wedding anniversary is 29th aug 2011 and would love go get them both on my then.

Starting weight 17.04
Wish me luck. Am already starving lol! X

Ps how much water a day can we have? X

hi, good luck with exante, i am on week 2 and i love it so far, you need to aim for about 2-3 litres a day, i find fillng 500ml bottles and putting them in fridge helps me drink this amount, however all the liquid you consume (black tes/coffee) counts towards your liquid amound for the day.
good luck for week one, forst few days are tough then its been a doddle, i dont even think about food now, even when i am making the kids tea x

Cool thank u.
I am going to see take that tomorrow which will be hard I think!
Any tips greatly appreciated.

How much is the first week loss roughly? And how much do u think I could loose over a month? X

Cool thank u.
I am going to see take that tomorrow which will be hard I think!
Any tips greatly appreciated.

How much is the first week loss roughly? And how much do u think I could loose over a month? X

Have fun seeing Take That :D I went to see them on tuesday and it was fab, I was right at the front! To stay on track I just had 3 tesco ultraslim bars instead of having to faff about with shakes while I was out (from 10am - 1am)

I drink 3-4 litres of water a day, if I dont I start to get a headache.

Exante say you can lose a stone a month.

Hi guys.

I am serial dieter!
Back in 2007 I did ll and went from 15 stone to 12 stone.
2008 went from 16 to 13
2009 played with dieting and fell pregnant with my amazing beautiful son in the march (I weighed in at 17 stone when I fell) by the time I had him 31st dec 09 I was 20 stone!!!!!
2010 was a blur but I somehow lost 3 stone mainly due to Breastfeeding.
I have played with ww for all of this year and have lost and put on the same 5lb since Jan!

So enough is enough.
My sons getting baptized on 31st July And I cannot find anything nice to wear!
Also my wedding ring and engagement ring dont fit. I have never worn them together as been too fat on my fingers! That's my biggest aim!

My 2nd wedding anniversary is 29th aug 2011 and would love go get them both on my then.

Starting weight 17.04
Wish me luck. Am already starving lol! X

Ps how much water a day can we have? X

Wow, you sound just like me. I'm starting again tomorrow as I've been lazy and not sticking to Exante. I just need to get back on the wagon as I feel fantastic when doing it. Perhaps we can be buddies.

Good luck. I am day 3 and enjoying it so far, had my moment of non stop food thinking, can't watch come dine with me anymore lol

Having major carb withdrawal today but I know I just have to get through this and I am good, weighed myself an have lost 4lbs in 3 days -woo hoo

Hope to see you around on the forum xx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I started today, too! So excited to finally start losing weight and to become the person I want to be, the person I am inside x

Day 2 for me and have to say so far so good. It feels do good to have my positive head on again. Good luck everyone x

Has everyone measured themselves? I found that was massive Insentive as when I did ll they measured u and I lost 9 inches off my stomach! Was amazing. X

Just wanted to update you all and say I managed to get through today at 100% and trust me, if I can do it, anyone can lol

I was a carb fiend

Good on you, day 1 behind you now. Onwards and upwards or should I say downwards.

Good luck & I am looking forward to chatting more.

Day one down! Didn't find it bad at all. Today's gonna be tricky, at work and stressy already! Hula hooping class tonight! Yay

I am gonna go for a nap when my son does so the day goes quicker lol.
How many pints should I be drinking then? I thought it was 4 pints?

I also heard somewhere and seem to remember from my lighter life days..... The more u drink the more u shrink?

Gonna try and drink my 4 pints before about 2pm in the hope I won't be needing a wee every 2 mins. X

Thing I am finding hard is making hubs and my sons food! Also I normally scoff my sons left overs! Restrained myself tho. X

Fatty_no_more said:
Thing I am finding hard is making hubs and my sons food! Also I normally scoff my sons left overs! Restrained myself tho. X

It will get easier, I have coped with serving tea on a couple of occasions, and been to a party with buffet food and haven't been tempted. Just keep pushing through and u will get there. It's a great feeling knowing that you are in control of eating habits, I've only once gone to pick at something because I forgot and I spat it out instantly! LOL I wasn't even hungry!

Think with the water it's around 3 litres a day, but becareful not to drink it all at once, u have to give ur body time to absorb it

Fatty_no_more said:

Can you not get hubby to cook for a week or so?? Until your through the hard stuff, mine won't let me near the kitchen lol. Keeping me away from temptation

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back