Starting today

Hello all, I've been reading through your posts and what a fab group you are !

I'm starting today, have lots to lose so will be with you for a v long time....any tips ?

I like your monthly thread, very motivational, smashing idea x

Welcome hun, I'm 11 weeks in with 10 weeks to go

Read the sticky threads they are so helpful and start a diary

Good luck Xx

Welcome and good luck!

I agree with Rebekah, have a read through the stickies, there's some great tips in there.

My only tips would be to keep a bottle of water with you at all times and plan any trips out around toilet breaks! I know where every supermarket or public toilet is now!

Definately start a diary and reach out if you need to.... we've all been there and we're all here for you!!!

Good luck!!!

Once you start dropping that weight it gets easier!!!

X

Thank you chuffy, I'm quite excited ! (is that sad?)

I'm working nights today and tomorrow so thought that would give me a good start as usually too busy to eat at work and can sleep all day, so fingers crossed by day three I'll be past the worst of the getting into ketosis !

Day one done, only problem I had was fitting in the last shake. Day two today, got home from work this morning and my best friends hubby had dropped off a box of fresh salad veg and fruit.

Arent people just flipping lovely sometimes?

So I have changed my current plan of 4 packs a day with nothing more to 3 packs plus a salad... Just had it with two boiled eggs and oh my, it was lush ! Water intake going ok, tried dr pepper zero and it was a bit sweet, but could be nice for a change.

Hope everyone else's day is going well x

Day 4 today.... So much energy ! I'm restless

Finished nightshift Tuesday morning, hardly slept met friends, cleaned, baked cupcakes and made dinner for rest of household. Then back into work today for overtime, home and again cooked, cleaned... Moved out broken washing machine, ordered replacement. Cleaned out shed and still awake !!!

Back