starting Tom

hi I'm new to this site came across it while researching lipotrim I have a feeling I'm gonna be on here an awful lot over the next few weeks lol reading the support everyone gives each other seems to give me the kick up the a##e. I'm feeling very nervous about starting lipotrim but am excited at the same time

Hi Chantelle, its the toughest thing ull ever do. Not to eat is so bloody hard but worth it. You'll lose weight at a very quick pace. You can do it. Best of luck

Welcome chantelle31:welcome2:

Good luck on your Lipotrim journey, if you need any help please ask:)

hey chantelle, welcome!! im not 100% sure on all side affects but im sure someone will know on here :) im also new (on day 8), I find coming on here helps loads!! good luck for tomorrow xx

welcome Chantelle! I'm day 5 and there is no way I'm giving up because I have so much determination and things to look forward to! You can do it if you really want it. Good luck!

Hi Chantelle, not going to lie, it's tough especially in the beginning. It's important though to remember why you're doing this and keep doing things that will remind you, e.g. maybe look at some clothes online that you'd like to buy when you're skinny. Keep yourself busy and stick around at this forum, it's the most supportive forum ever and everyone is here for your ups and downs. We're all in the same boat.

Regarding side effects, I found that I had headaches in the first and second weeks frequently, but they passed and it started to get easier. Also you will find that once you are in ketosis you have pretty bad breath. It's inevitable and you're not even allowed gum, but you ARE allowed Listerine strips which melt on your tongue and you're allowed Listerine mouthwash to keep it under control. Some people also experience trouble with bowel movements but there are products that can help with this and drinking plenty of water can also help keep this at bay.

Hope this helps! Good luck xx

Welcome Chantelle, have a read of some of the stickies if you haven't already done so they are a wealth of information :)
Good luck!!

well thats it I've started the journey I've had a strawberry and a chocolate shake so far can't actually decide if I like them or not lol

Your tastes buds will change Chantelle and you will get used to them. You could try the chocolate hot see if you prefer it that way?

Back