Starting tommrow

Im starting Exante tomorrow my mum sister and step dad are already doing it . But they started two weeks ago . This is the first time doing a meal replacement diet . The only diet I've ever done is sliming world .
Is there any thing I should plan before starting tomorrow ?

Make sure you drink enough water throughout the day but not huge quantities all at once

Hiya Leila!!

hows your first day going?? hope your doing well! atleast your mum and all will be pro's to help you through it!!

my tips would be as your mum has said drink lots of water! and maybe write out a to do list if stuff to do to keep your mind and hands occupied so your not thinking of eating! lol good luck =)

I'm doing good so far . It's lunch time at college and I've gone with my friends to a takeaway shop they have ordered food I am determined to sit there with my shake whilst they eat !! This will test my strength . I've only drunk water and one boulillon drink so far feeling very good :)

You can do it!! is this your first shake? what flavour have you gone for?

Great job on being prepared when your friends were ordering food!

I always carry a bar around in my bag with me incase I'm stuck out somewhere without a shake or anything. I also carry a water bottle around with me everywhere.
Dig out any of the books you've been meaning to read, because you're going to have a lot more time on your hands! Good luck! x

I decided to eat the chocolate orange bar and I've always found my self really fussy with cereal like bars . I got half way through eating it and stated to gag on I must eat the other half though !!

I nibble on my bar all through out the day. I can't eat it in one go. Maybe you'll find it easier to do that? Plus I find chewing on it helps with the hunger pangs and doesn't make me feel deprived from food. Also, I've found the choc orange bar is a lot sweeter than the toffee nut raisin one.

I've saved the rest of my bar till later . That's true whilst my friends ate there chicken and chips I had my bar I felt fine didn't feel like I was missing out . And it craved my hunger so I'm not even hungry
So far so well

Well done! Glad you're having such a great first day! :)

I've found that the bars taste better as the first week goes on and you get hungrier! Hope your day and first week goes well x x

Back