Starting Tomorrow 16/07/12 - 5 1/2 Weeks To A New Me!

Hey... How's it going? Day 6 for me. Been 100% and I'm feeling really good, the nice weather helps x

Good Morning, well done for sticking 100%, you are going to have a brilliant result, much better than mine!! Haha - Stick with it! Cant wait for your results tomorrow :D
This lovely weather definitely makes things much easier and better doesnt it, I even managed to go for a walk yesterday lunchtime, every little helps....

Have a lovely day :) x

I finding it really hard today, I've had a shake this morning and a bar for lunch but I feel really hungry. I have drank a lot of water is well but it hasn't seemed to have made a difference to how hungry I feel.

It should get easier by the end of the week. Hopefully...

Hey there, I know the "starving feeling" only too well and HATE it! Its the one thing that makes me fail, as ketosis doesnt seem to work for me, as I am always hungry! But today is the start of a new week, Im going to write this one off lol

I hope youre feeling better soon, take it easy!

Ok, so the results are in..... and I lost ONE PATHETIC POUND!!! Grrrrrr!

To be fair I did have a cheat day on Sunday, as I had stayed the same for 3 days in a row despite being 100% and that was the only cheat day, shame really but I will get there, only 14lb to go in 4 1/2 weeks :sigh:

Hope everyone weighing in today has a fab result!!!!!

Ok, so the results are in..... and I lost ONE PATHETIC POUND!!! Grrrrrr!

To be fair I did have a cheat day on Sunday, as I had stayed the same for 3 days in a row despite being 100% and that was the only cheat day, shame really but I will get there, only 14lb to go in 4 1/2 weeks :sigh:

Hope everyone weighing in today has a fab result!!!!!

At least it was a loss so you shouldn't be too annoyed about it and I'm sure if you stay 100% for the next four weeks you'll get that 14lb off easily. Well I got through my new day one but I was ravenous last night and very nearly had something to eat but I just tried to keep myself bust and then went to sleep so I didn't have to think about feeling hungry and I feel OK today not that hungry at all and I haven't even had my first shake yet.

I'm officially weighing in every two weeks but I'll check on Sunday to see if I've lost to make sure that I'm on track but I would like to get at least three stone off by my holiday in October.

Back