Starting tomorrow.. anybody else new?

Wobble Wonder

Have spent the past week looking through all the threads around here aswell as the stickys - some fantastic info, thanks to all the professional Dukans!

Still find it all a bit daunting though, am quite apprehensive and a little nervous.. wondering is anybody here in the same boat? Any other newbies out there or am I Paddy last? :wave_cry:

Sure to be some new ones Wobble - it is Monday after all - a great day to start a Diet!!! Good luck - you have prepared well - sure to succeed. Remember to ask as many questions as you need!!! Everyone been in the same boat!! x

Good luck for tomorrow. I am re-starting tomorrow as I have 11 weeks to my holidays and badly need to loose weight. Usual story a wardrobe full of clothes that dont fit and refuse to buy bigger sizes.

Im kinda re-starting tomorrow, want to start cruise 3/4 so gonna do 3 strict PP days and hopefully lose 10lb quickly so i can start conso!

Hello!! I am new too. well at least to Dukan! (Been on and off Minis for simply ages......serial dieter!!)

I was recommended Dukan by a colleague, who looks so well on it, positively glowing!! I decided to give it a go and here I am! I bought the Dukan Life Plan book, and am all stocked up on cold meats and yoghurt (for work) and fish, seafood and chicken for home cooked meals!!

I have a HUGE amount to lose (ignore my stats as VERY out of date) and a big holiday in August! wont lose it all, but would love to make some inroads!!

Glad to join you all!!

Sez xx

Thanks for all the well wishes lads - I feel like I'm about to run in the Olympics or climb Mount Everest.. I need to cop on to myself :-D

I would have usually drank 4-5 cups of coffee by now.. have tried one with sweetener and skimmed milk but it was rank - think I'll just grin and bare the caffeine withdrawals instead of trying that again :eek:

How's everyone else doing? I know it's early but still - talk to me!:D

Had my first galette too, was nice enough, going to make a few more now and keep them in the fridge!

Another new starter here :)

Same old story, serial dieter, trying something new in the hope it clicks! I want to lose about 80lbs so I'm with you all the way Wobble :cool:

Hi,

I am new to this diet aswell and i am finding it easy to stick to so far. Apart from the fact that i am a total cheese lover and really miss the strong flavour.
Same old story love my diets but nothing sticks - especially at the weekend.
Hope you are all doing well.

xx

:D Me!

I started this morning, had gotten quite worried about it yesterday, especially when I went to do my shopping so I was ready. I kept looking at things that I wouldn't be able to have, but I'll feel better this way so I'm doing it :)

I've 2st 2lb to loose so looking forward to it :D

FF

How's everyone else doing? I know it's early but still - talk to me!:D

Hi WW,

How was your first day?
Let us know.
Any headaches?

(I replaced coffe with black tea -actually I became a tea afficionada. Maybe you can change the brand of sweetener - try stevia and the brand of milk).

Oh welcome to all the other newbies and very best of luck to you all - there's loads of us! Would be great to hear how you're all getting on throughout your journeys :)

Elisheba, thanks for the tips! Today went ok, not great but I managed not to kill anybody either which I think is rather good. A headache did develop late afternoon and has yet to go away.. I'll try a few teas tomorrow and see how I go :D How are you finding the diet?

What about the rest of you guys, how did you get on today?

Day 1 nearly over - WHOO HOO :D

Good luck to all people starting this diet.

I've been on Dukan diet since 25th of July 2011.
I'm still on cruise and the weight loss has slowed down but I am confident that I will soon start the Conso.

YAY for your first succes!
The first day is very important.
Headaches will go away in a few days.
It is a normal reaction of your body.
Take something for the pain in the meantime.
You're doing great.

Well done on your fantastic weight loss so far Elisheba, am I reading that right? 35kg since July? That's just brilliant - you're an inspiration!!

I weighed myself this morning - I read in the book that we were to weigh ourselves every day while on attack and I've lost 2.4lbs.. more than a kilo.. since YESTERDAY!! Happy Days :D

How's everyone else? Hope you're all having a good Dukan day :cool:

Wooohoooo well done wobble, hope your second day is good, be prepared to feel a bit low over the next 48hrs, you might be one of the lucky ones who don't but most of us do in attack but it will defo pass and you feel amazing once your on the 'other side'!!!! LOL

Thanks TrudyC, I'll be prepared.. I'll prep my hubby too - disagree with me over the next two days at your own peril my man :D

Thursday will be a good day.. I'll keep that in mind!

Well done, Wobble! I still weigh myself virtually every day as it keeps me on track (or get me back on track if it's going the wrong way!).

Thanks Milton - what happens on the PV days though, do you find that you go up? Am just wondering :)

Back