Starting tomorrow.. anybody else new?

Thanks Wobble! I don't think I've any tips really, I'm not doing anything special just sticking to the right foods really. I am trying to get out walking as much as possible but don't every day to be honest, although most of my days are spent on my feet so I'm sure that helps. I'm using an ab roller when I think of it and doing some planks here and there. Need to start an actual class though, really need to put this protein to work :D

Hopefully for you it is TOTM thats halted it and you'll be loosing again next week. What exercise are you doing? Have you any tips?

Nope, no tips my end either - seems this forum has that aspect covered!! :)
I had Shepard's Pie last night with Cauliflower mash and turnip on the side - FAB, honestly, it was the nicest dinner I've had since I started and what's more, I fed it to my family too.. I was starting to get really sick of making two dinners every evening so I need to get my thinking cap on in future!
Kids loved it too - my two year old came back looking for more for her supper!!

Are you bloated or constipated at all? I'm not too bad, I go a few days with movement but I haven't had to resort to anything drastic yet!

How's everyone else that started with us doing?

Oh you'll have to post your recipe, would love a real dinner!!

I was constipated at the weekend, probably could have held out but bit the bullet and took laxative, all I can say is I won't be doing that again:eek: although I've had nothing since so tomorrow for PV day I'll be having asparagus and rhubarb to try get things moving :D

Didn't brave the weather last night for my walk either, so did 20mins skipping and 10mins of ab work instead, I'm surprised I'm actually sore today!

Hello!!

Well this week has been tough, I've been constipated and feeling crap all week. Finally have had some relief today after 8 days :eek: so already feeling better.
Haven't had any problems food wise, I had been worried about Easter but I honestly didn't care:p I keep telling myself, skinny will taste better!!

Haven't weighed this week due to being blocked up so I'm looking forward to weighing tomorrow :)

How's everyone doing? Anybody there?:wave_cry:

FF

Hiya fat frog , I'm the same bunged up doesn't even cover it going to take lax again hate to but.....
Needs be.....
post your weight loss x good luck x

Heya lads, have been the same for the past week or so, there must be something in the air :D

I haven't weighed in since last week either funnily enough! It's totm for me so I think I'll leave my weigh in for another few days until that's over at least as if I weigh in and it's anything but a loss I'll go on a rampage of magnificent proportions.:sign0151:

Best of luck tomorrow!!! You'll have to post back!!!
:cross:

Wow Scooter, impressive stats, huge congrats :D

Thank god I'm not alone with being blocked up, maybe its a diet stage we've reached!

Well, I was going to hold off weighing till the weekend but it has been annoying me not knowing so I stepped on the scales this morning and..........2lbs down:D
I'm delighted because I've felt so crap all week, seriously bloated I really didn't think I'd loose anything but there ye go!

So thats week 4 down and I'm half way through week 5! It's gas, before I even started attack the thoughts of getting one week out of the way was very daunting, I really didn't think I had the will power but now I don't think anything will stop me. :cool:

Good luck this weekend Wobble, I'm sure you'll have excellent results this week after being blocked up and TOTM, looking forward to hearing how you get on!

FF

Thanks Scooter!! You sound very positive altogether! :D

Well done FatFrog!!!!!:happy036:That's excellent! Bet your chuffed with yourself, over half way there now!! Jealous.com!

I actually stood on the scales this morning too, they were blocking the shower so I took it as a sign - just over 3lbs down (to be fair, that's in nearly three weeks BUT it's still totm so am hoping for another itsy bitsy loss on the weekend!!) Still - delighted that it's going in the right direction!

Made Rhubarb and custard tonight, the Dukan custard is FAB!! love it! I feel like Gordon Ramsey here.:D

Well I actually googled 'Dukan custard' as I was too lazy to move the 5 feet and get the book from the shelf but I assume it's the same?

Here it is - Only thing I did different was that I threw in a bit of vanilla seeds at the end - doubt it would have made much of a difference though!

Vanilla custard

Ingredients

• 3 egg yolks
    2 caps of vanilla extract
    2 tbl spoons of sweetener
    1 pint of milk
    1 dessert spoon cornflour

Method:

• 1) Heat 3/4 milk in pan, do not bring to boil, but should be hot when you dip finger in.
    2) Now mix rest of ingredients together with the last 1/4 pint of milk.
    3) When milk in pan is hot, pour it over the ingredients in bowl and whisk with a balloon whisk, then transfer back to pan.
    4) Heat all the mixture(not too high) and continuously stir until it thickens. Don't let the custard boil, it should take about 4-5 mins to become thick.

ooh scrummy - yep think that's the same one :) was it a PITA to stir it though?...one thing I hate, stood there for hours stirring :( x

No, it actually wasn't too bad, I had it on a very low setting though with a good heavy bottomed pot!! I was pottering around the kitchen doing other things and went back to stir it every minute or so, probably took about 10 minutes to thicken to the right consistency!!

I'm just amazed that it tasted good, like, really proper custard! :)

oh yumm.... custard & a warm muffin :D:gimi::character00100:

Love the sound of that custard, it sounds yum! Thanks for the recipe Wobble :)

We can have custard aswell!!! And people call this a diet hahaha x

Hi everyone, god we are quiet on this one!!

Week 8 now :eek: Haven't stuck to anything this long before, is great!!

I started a new exercise class about 3 weeks ago and am already seeing a big difference in my muscle tone, its TRX and its centered around toning your core and at the same time working all other areas!! I'd recommend it to anyone if you have a close near by!!

How's everyone getting on!

Congrats Wobble on your HUGE loss, love that smilie!!:D

Ugh, thanks god for auto-save on this site, love it, I just deleted this whole post by accident:rolleyes:

Ff great 8 weeks and looking good, keep it up....Im now in week 11 wow its flying by x

Well done FF for continually bumping this thread, great to see that we're all still here and going strong :)
We started the same day so am in the 8th week myself, I've had a few wobbles and one or two melt downs along the way but I'm still here.. taking it one week at a time :)

Sididd - wow, I didn't realise you were only at it 11 weeks - 29lbs gone, that's fab, you're flying!! How are you finding it now?

Back