starting tomorrow as I am.....

asda do a 97% pork one with neg. carbs on offer at the moment ...

Ah yes, those too! The packaging is so cute!

The Jamie Oliver Italian herb ones are the lowest carb and yummiest I have found. X

Sorry Beth, they are still beaten by the Debbie ones at 0.4 per two - Jamie's ones are 0.9 per two (I'm only saying this because if you're like me, you want as many sossies as you can for the carbs - I am such a greedy piglet :))

Lol... I only have a teeny tesco express in my town no Debbie and Andrews for me:) x

Being on Atkins leads you to think outside the box so to speak about breakfasts!

Just about anything goes so long as it fits with the Atkins phase you are on.

Eat anything at all that you fancy! Don't think oh I have to have a breakfast-type thing...

Good luck!

Morning, :)

I mostly cook too much of an evening so I can have left over chops or whatever the next morning

The Aldi Ashfield farm chipolata sausages (they are normal size sausage just slightly thinner) are 0.5 for 100g, 2 works out at 0.4 :)

Hello, just wanted to let you know that there's a new diary section at the top of the page that I asked Pierce to create so we can put all of our diaries all together in one section to make things easier to find. If you PM Pierce he'll move yours for you :)

Back