Attack Starting tomorrow: first day's menu

fitnessqueen1

Hi

I'm starting attack tomorrow I'd be grateful if one of you experienced Dukan dieters would have a look over my menu

B: scrambled egg (1 whole egg and 1 egg white) and poached salmon flakes
S: Galette with 0% fat yoghurt & Splenda
L: Chicken breast (with quark & chive dressing)
Dinner: venison burgers x 2 (protein 17.4g, carb 1.3g (sugars 0.2g), fat 3.2g per burger)
Snack: Toffee or vanilla muller light

Thanks

Hi Louise - looks good. But how big are your burgers? You should keep fat % in meat to a minimum - I think its like 4% or less? So if your burgers are at least a 100g, you're good :)

Also, be sure to watch the chives... I know it says okay for PP days for flavouring, but veterans here will say to keep to minimum and drop altogether if you stall. And don't forget your water!

Best of luck to you!!

Thanks - I'll check the size of the burgers and if less than 100g I can have some extra lean minced beef (5% fat) or some chicken.

Each burger is 100g and fat is 3.5g per 100g

Rhanks

and are we sure they didn't put anything else in those burgers?

Hi

I bought the venison burgers in M & S
Ingredients: venison (91%), red onions (5%), water, sea salt, cracked black pepper, ground cayenne pepper.

I've had them before, they're delicious, the key thing is not to overcook them or they are really dry.

I don't doubt that they taste good... but I'm suspicious of the carbs (could be the onions, I suppose, in which case they're not good for attack!)...

Anyone else?

The venison burgers sound fine for cruise, probably not for attack, when you really need to avoid carbs - including onions - like the plague.

(That *snick* you just heard was Atropos sneaking out of the door to check out the burgers at M&S as a PV treat. I do so like the sound of Bambi-burgers)

Thanks for coming Atropos... I'll have to wait until M&S reopens here!

The venison burgers sound fine for cruise, probably not for attack, when you really need to avoid carbs - including onions - like the plague.

(That *snick* you just heard was Atropos sneaking out of the door to check out the burgers at M&S as a PV treat. I do so like the sound of Bambi-burgers)

Ha! Was thinking that myself when reading this thread... Saturday stop-off at Markie's to see if they have them - hubby would love them and may be a nice treat!

Oh dear - I've just come on here after I've eaten the burgers -I should have checked here first!! I hope I haven't done too much damage :-( I'll freeze the rest and hope I still lose weight over the next two days on attack. I could kick myself :-(

Relax - not that big a slip up at all. Your instincts were spot on - and you'll enjoy the burgers all the more in a few days time.

if anyone lives in the North of the Uk. we have Booths supermarket and they sell them there. Just bought 4 for £4 . going to try them tonight.

Back