Starting tomorrow morning without fail!!

Thanks for your support Jim - you have done soooo well!!!
I am still well into the diet despite watching everyone eat a Chinese takeaway - torture or what!!! but well worth it when I lose this weight.
I am so proud of your success and to be maintaining as well - you have definitely made lifestyle changes ....... good for your
Take care x

Reactions: Jim
I am still well into the diet despite watching everyone eat a Chinese takeaway - torture or what!!!

Well done!

Still with it!!!!........maybe it helps that I have a sore throat - at least it means family can't pressure me to eat so I can carry on SS a bit longer before introducing healthy meals. I intend to keep up the protein & low carb them - along the Atkins line but with more fruit/veg - anyway thanks for your kind words x

Ouch, sorry about the sore throat, is it any better now?

Not Good, you won't be able to nag anyone. :D

LOL!!! this thread has just cheered me up no end!! Welcome dextersmum and congrats on such an amazing loss in your first week.

So how are you toady then, got your voice back?

Yes, starting to come back .....can't go back to work yet though - I sound like some kind of telephone sex chat line operator (not good when you work in a bank!!!!)

Welcome panda girl - you have done sooooo well. I'm being very saintly today 'cos have been a bit picky! Gotta be saintly 'cos I sound soooo bad lol xx

Just out of interest...

I am not weighing in with a counsellor just going to see how it goes with support from here. I have bought my shakes, soups etc from Avidlite which is similar low carb diet.
xxx

Hi Dextersmum

I was very interested in your comment and checked out the Avidlite website. I was wondering, what quantities of shakes and soup you are consuming to lose 10lbs in a week - well done by the way!

Hi BigJ, I see you are considering Atkins, Have you seen my sticky "So Your Thinking Of Starting Atkins"?

Hi Jim & BigJ
Jim - very impressive before & after pics.......gonna read your Atkins sticky......am really missing eating!!
BigJ - managed to lose by sticking to 3 shakes/soups per day & gallons of water/tea......definitely gets easier after first couple of days but this week I seem to have slipped - missing food. Don't know how anyone can do 12 weeks. I'm going to try and keep to shakes/soups for another week and may then try small evening protein based meal.
Really want to shift a stone quickly - going on holiday in 8 weeks!!
Good luck all xx

I tried the shakes years back, I just couldn't do it, I lasted one day and then failed miserably. Atkins is the only diet that has ever worked for me, but then, everyone is different after all. Did you see my "It can be done" thread on success stories dm?

I'm so big headed LOL.

Hi there, have to confess finding it really hard now to stick to shakes - am gonna read your success stories and think I may try Atkins!

There are a load of stickies at the top of the Atkins thread dm, make sure you give them a good read so you can get your head around it love.

Wow

What a mamoth posting thanks very much, am off to inwardly digest and will come back to you later. thanx again.
bigj

dont worry

Hi Jim & BigJ
BigJ - managed to lose by sticking to 3 shakes/soups per day & gallons of water/tea......definitely gets easier after first couple of days but this week I seem to have slipped - missing food. Don't know how anyone can do 12 weeks. I'm going to try and keep to shakes/soups for another week and may then try small evening protein based meal.
Really want to shift a stone quickly - going on holiday in 8 weeks!!
Good luck all xx
I think you will be absoltuely fine, you have already lost 10 llbs. Good luck anyway.

~Thanks to you both for all your support.

Have been chatting to my sis and we are going to give SS another go starting Monday together. She lost 50lb in10 weeks doing Lipotrim - isn't that amazing! :p

Good luck, keep us posted please.

Am doing it - again!!!!
Been an angel 100% and will not waver this evening - saving my chocolate shake for later and drinking gallons of water - hic !
Thanks for your support xx

Back