• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow morning without fail!!

claireydingdongbell

☺shape shifter♥
Thank you

Hi there dextersmum

I'm sat here feeling miserable after eating a trifle! Been gearing (slowly) myself up to climb that fat mountain and starting to feel at the pitch that I can maybe do it (it's hard when you've slipped up/down that mountain SO many times -and when nearly at pinnicle once too).

Anyhoo I am emailing you as wanted to thank you - I read your post, I was curious; followed it up - and taken 1st step and contacted my local CD counsellor. So hopefully I will be joining you v soon! ;0)

Good luck honey
- as chinese philosopher once said 'One who can move mountains starts with the little stones' xxx

Hi there honey........and thanks for your encouragement. Well have just had the dreaded weigh in 13 st 10lb!!!! This is it - am determined, easy to say I know at 7.30 am!!
Cup of black tea at ready & just gonna try and make me countdown ticker ....am feeling really determined.
My sister did Lipotrim diet (shakes, soups) and lost over 3 stone in 10 weeks! AWESOME!!!
I am not weighing in with a counsellor just going to see how it goes with support from here. I have bought my shakes, soups etc from Avidlite which is similar low carb diet.
Anyway let's get this done together - good luck to everyone out there, we're all in the same boat and know how it feels to tackle this.
Let's just take it 1 day/1lb at a time xxx

shep

Silver Member
Hi there honey........and thanks for your encouragement. Well have just had the dreaded weigh in 13 st 10lb!!!! This is it - am determined, easy to say I know at 7.30 am!!
Cup of black tea at ready & just gonna try and make me countdown ticker ....am feeling really determined.
My sister did Lipotrim diet (shakes, soups) and lost over 3 stone in 10 weeks! AWESOME!!!
I am not weighing in with a counsellor just going to see how it goes with support from here. I have bought my shakes, soups etc from Avidlite which is similar low carb diet.
Anyway let's get this done together - good luck to everyone out there, we're all in the same boat and know how it feels to tackle this.
Let's just take it 1 day/1lb at a time xxx
Have just been on the Avidlite web page and this will fit in with my Diet Chef and looks cheaper too. Thanks x

Hi - I am new as well, and starting on CD sole-source today. I'm looking forward to getting fit and healthy again, and being inspired by the members on this site.

Pleased to 'meet' you!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
GOOD LUCK HUN! :hug99:

Glad to hear that you found the site helpful - I think it's good value and lots of choice too, let me know how you get on. x

I've just finished work and had my CD chicken soup. So far so good - not even feeling that hungry, just so determined. Have drank gallons of water!!!
Let me know how you get on x

Well done Rayven - SS seems to give the quick result I need. My sister lost over 3st in 10 wks!! Please tell me how you feel - this is day 1 for me and I feel great - so determined. This is a difficult diet when you have children/family to consider - but my will power is on full force at mo!! x

Hi welcome to minimins. How's it going so far?

Thanks Shep - kind of you to think of me......really pleased 1st day went great didn't even feel too hungry. Am now on 2nd day and feeling very smug - managed to cook dinner for family & been in and out of fridge, shopped in tesco, etc. Just had a milkshake......now having cup of tea. ~Trying not to think about food - much!!

shep

Silver Member
Thanks Shep - kind of you to think of me......really pleased 1st day went great didn't even feel too hungry. Am now on 2nd day and feeling very smug - managed to cook dinner for family & been in and out of fridge, shopped in tesco, etc. Just had a milkshake......now having cup of tea. ~Trying not to think about food - much!!
Glad to hear that you are coping? Hope the rest of the week goes as well as the first couple of days. ;)

Hi Shep, how did your weigh in go - is it still Wednesday!
I have survived another day....only early days but unbelievably smug with myself at mo x

I have survived another day....only early days but unbelievably smug with myself at mo
LMAO, good for you, well done. :)