Total Solution Starting tomorrow

Red2607

Hello I'm red and I'm starting exante total solution tomorrow. Really looking forward to starting it. I hope I can stick with it. Have tried loads of other diets but none were ever for me. Recently booked up to go away on holiday next year so using that as my main motivation. Looking for some like-minded people that I can call upon on days when I'm struggling.

All together looking to loose 10 stone so quiet a long way to go!

R xx

Im starting tomorrow too. Just need to get the 1st week out the way then ill be on a roll. Good luck!! (I have about 5 stone to lose)

Thanks for the support guys , im looking to loose 8/9 stone hopefully. Know it will be long and difficult but will be soooo worth it!

Hi, So far so good! Drinking loads of water, Had my porridge around 11.30 aiming to have shake at around 4 and last bar at 8.Its evening time i like to munch and the bars seem huge so hopefully it will feel like im treating myself. :)

How are you getting on?

R

Doing fine thanks, went for a long walk this morning. So had no temptation. Drinking plenty of water. Dinner time will be the test as I've got 3 little ones to cook for then my other half when he gets in from work. Glad to hear you are doing ok. X

Good Luck Kimsulyn. Im sure you will do great!

My first day was ok was feeling great up until 5pm when i got the worst headache i have ever had, nothing would touch it.

But today seems to have cleared up hopefully it stays away! Just had my first meal of the day and struggled to finish it as i really don't feel hungry. Hope it lasts :)

its the start that is always the hardest 1st week definitley or until in ketosis
but i am certain you will smash it

Back