Starting Tomorrow

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading these forums for about a week now and they really are inspirational!!!. I am starting CD in the morning, I am looking forward to it and I think I am in the right frame of mind. I have got six stones to lose, so a long way to go. My first goal is to get under 13 stones as I cannot remember the last time I was there. Anyway, Here's to CD !!;)

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading these forums for about a week now and they really are inspirational!!!. I am starting CD in the morning, I am looking forward to it and I think I am in the right frame of mind. I have got six stones to lose, so a long way to go. My first goal is to get under 13 stones as I cannot remember the last time I was there. Anyway, Here's to CD !!;)

Hello - and WELCOME aboard :)

good luck with your weight loss journey....don't forget to keep us posted !!

Debz xx

Hello LL!!
Like you I am pretty new to this and am half way through my second week. The support that you get here is amazing as I have found out in the last few days. I can't pretend that it's easy, but it does shift the weight and that is why we're all on it eh?
Like you, I have six stones to lose and my CDC reckons that it will take me around 4 months (i set my heart on doing it in 6 - so any less is a bonus!)
I look forward to sharing your journey ....
Congrats on taking the step - remember we are all here for eachother and when it feels tough or if things fall into your mouth (!!) we're all here!

All the very best

Michelle x

Welcome to CD and Minis LL!! As I am sure you have read the first week can be tricky but get through it and you will be rewarded with a great weigh in and it does get easier, promise!!

Good luck and be sure to let us know how you are getting on.

Georgie
xx

Hi and welcome and most of all a good luck for tommorrow x

Back