Total Solution Starting Total Solutions Tomorrow - Support Needed Please!!

I must admit, I'm really rather enjoying this diet too. Don't know if its because the control of food has been taken care of for us, and even the cheating is all well within the WS rules. I love all the varieties too. I don't really crave either, I do struggle around certain foods, (like dumplings tonight!) but I just leave the dishing up to someone else and get out the kitchen before it gets too tempting!

I had a quiet little word with the family and told them I felt a little cross at the lack of consideration this weekend, they apologised and said they'll be more supportive. My 17 year old daughter is even joining me (but only on WS) for a month before our holiday (sadly she has her mothers physique!) But I'm actually quite getting into the swing of cooking for them while I munch away on a bar :) then I go run a bath while they eat and clear up!

I must admit, I'm really rather enjoying this diet too. Don't know if its because the control of food has been taken care of for us, and even the cheating is all well within the WS rules. I love all the varieties too.

My 17 year old daughter is even joining me (but only on WS) for a month before our holiday (sadly she has her mothers physique!) But I'm actually quite getting into the swing of cooking for them while I munch away on a bar :) then I go run a bath while they eat and clear up!

Yes, it could be that we don't need to weight and measure and think about what we are eating. It is all done and we just need to consume it without too much fuss.

That's great that the family's promised to be more supportive and great your daughter will be joining you for some of it. I bet she'll love the slender her when she's done and it will help you both so much.

I try to avoid dishing out the food as well. Now that the chicken is in the marinade, OH is supposed to come home from work and put it on the grill. So I won't see that tempting, gorgeous meal being made. And hopefully, I'll be too happy with being 100% to nibble. Might just taste though - first time I've made this. We had gone to the shops together on Friday and we found this fab book on Greek cuisine and this recipe looked really nice.

Oooh. That does sound lovely. Well done on resisting a nibble! I'm looking forward to looking up recipes for refeeding, prob about end of July. Yum.

Back