Starting TS 7.11.11 with 5stone to lose...need help and advice xx

I'm on day three now, still feeling a bit groggy but I think that's because I was at work til 10 last night and it was my first shift since being on Exante - my jobs pretty hands on (lifting, moving and changing adults, most of who are about a foot taller than me :rolleyes: as well as the housework there), and it took it right out of me!

Its my day off today, so I'm gonna try and do a small workout in the evening, maybe just level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, or even just one circuit of it (I can usually do level 3 easily, but I don't wanna over do it while my body is adjusting to the diet.)

Also had a sneaky peak at the scales, down 2lbs but I'm guessing that's just water weight yet. Hoping I get into ketosis soon!

How's everyone else finding it? Any of you guys combining Exante with exercise? And anybody have any distinct signs of when they're in ketosis - other than using ketosticks, I heard they're unreliable...

Okay, I don't recommend having a nibble on anything while on TS haha. I was feeling a little faint and had something high protein, low calorie (wont say what it is but it comes from a chicken!) and I ended up having a small meal :eek:
I didn't do too much damage, it was a little mistake and I just had one less shake than usual, but at least I know I manage better without ANY temptation. Fresh start tomorrow on TS, and I feel more motivated than ever :D

I found the chocolate shakes absolutely gross, the vanilla is real nice - think of it as thick milk! I really like the soups and the bars, but i suppose its all down to preference and what people like.. I won't say that i think the soups and bars are delicious but let's be real - we are doing a diet to loose lots of weight.. we were never going to be eating like kings with the stuff we love!!

I have done TS 100% for past 3 days.. i didn't know you could just have zero dr pepper on it though.. is this right? I've heard a few people chatting and saying they are still loosing weight and I wondered if this was right? (Don't know if i can stand a weekend on water and black coffee - it can be my only treat!!!)

hope your all doing fantastic!! Skinny love to you all x

Back