Starting TS Tomorrow...

Just been sitting in the garden with some flavoured water and listening to a blackbird singing.

Makes you glad to be alive, what a glorious day.

It's been a lovely day, with more to follow...

I've not had any flavoured water or fizzy drinks yet... Thought I'd save them for when I'm desperate for a change!

You go girl! Your doing so well chelle :)

I'm not sure if it's the right way to think about it but will stick to plain old water & the shakes until I'm climbing the Walls lol...

I drink 2 litres of plain water during the day and then I drink 1 litre in the evening with ice. It makes me feel as if I am treating myself :)

I bought the mixed pack and so I have a shake in the morning (latte this morning), a bar in the day cut into 3 pieces (one for lunch, one in the afternoon with a cup of coffee and one at bedtime with fennel tea) and a soup for dinner. It helps me to space it all out at the moment while I am getting into Ketosis.

That's how I've been doing it well sort of lol I have half a bar for breakfast then half a vanilla shake made into latte at lunch time then the other half vanilla and half bar for tea and then a soup for supper :)

Ohh and I have been managing between 2.5 and 3l water a day

I've only got the shakes so you can imagine the routine with mine... I do have some BL bars but I've not used them yet as again I think I'll use them when I'm at my wits end...

I did try the latte but need some sweeteners...

Just checked mine they are called hermesetas hubby got them from tescos xx

Good luck today chelle we can do it xx

Good for you Hun I nearly let the scales get to me yesterday and nearly blew it only to find more weight gone today and we are both in ketosis now so it should start coming off now! Don't let it get to you and keep that positive attitude!

I'm not going to hun, I am really gonna try & stay off the scales for a couple days...
My OH has had to put his belt down a notch... Men loose so much quicker than us don't they...

Don't they just! My hubby lost 4s doin nothing! The drs even gave him tests because he lost so much! There's nothing wrong with him he just lost it!!!

You feeling any better honey?

Yes thanks Hun, just waiting for OH to get in so we can have our dinner (shakes) together... Lol...

Aaaw, that's really lovely :D

He works such long hours but we always made sure we gad dinner together so we still do lol... Less washing up now though!!!

Back