Starting TS Tomorrow...

I have a funny taste in my mouth .. Very confusing!

Oh yes me too... It'll be nice when these first few days are over, I'm a bit worried as a lot of users on here have said days 3 to 4 are the worst... Surely my head can't feel worse than it does currently!!! ?

I sincerely hope not! In fact I don't think it could get worse!

I'm going to have a really early night tonight as I feel quite awful... I know it will pass & hope I can hold out for that to happen... Am hoping by Friday @ the latest the head has cleared...

It should be ok by Friday at least I would have thought so!

It does get better..... just hang in there, the rewards are soooo worth it!

I'm going to try my best... The only solid thing to have passed my lips since 7pm Sunday night has been pain killers lol...

I agree, warm bath, early night and panadol with yet more water. Tomorrow you will feel much better. When you weigh you will feel even better still, fantastic, proud of yourself and quickly forget this difficult time. It does pass quickly and the rewards are fantastic.
We can tolerate hunger, its just we have not had much practice at it; we have not learnt how to manage hunger - no experience, we never learnt to hold the sensation and wonder what to do with it. Our learnt response is 'I am hungry - eat as soon as possible!' We have been taught probably from birth to satisfy hunger as soon as we can but can also learn we don't have to. its not easy but this site shows its possible. Hunger is only a sensation - its not life threatening - you will survive ok. Try to distract yourself and it will all be fine. Good luck for tomorrow,
If this sounds a bit smug I am sorry, its not easy. I don't think it is, it's dam hard. If it was easy no-one would be over weight and need this diet and this site.
If it was just a matter of eating less we would, but it isn't. We have a life time of conditioning and experience telling us that if we ignore hunger pangs something bad will happen - but it wont. Sleep well.
GSQ

Hey there...
Am def going to get through today... I feel I've come this far & if it gets better around day 3 to 4 then I'm already half way there... & I'd be cross with myself if I ate now. Thing is I'm not even hungry just want the headache to go

Your right GSQ... I'm run a bath so going for a soak in the bubbles... Then Strawberry shake & the football in bed lol...

I know exactly what you mean chelle I'm not hungry I just WANT to eat not need to so I just need to control my cravings! Ohh and this stinking headache!

Exactly hun... & as my fella is doing this as well I am having to be really strong as he has the breaking strain of a twig!

Lol all men are the same! You know what they say behind every strong man is a stronger woman!

How are you feeling today? Are you doing ok?

GSQ

Hey there GSQ...

I'm feeling like I'm hungover TBH... I'm a bit jittery & my concentration has left the building lol... But I'm confident I'm going to make my first 3 days of 100%...

Just went & sat outside & everyone was eating around me & I didn't feel the need to steal anyones lunch which I'm taking as a positive...

How are you?

Hey, good to hear that you are still on track. Day 3 for me too.

I have felt a bit jittery today too and am sitting here getting through as much water as I can hoping that helps. I might just sit outside in the sunshine in a while and just rest.

The sun is a lovely reminder of the long, warm days to come...... and you don't want to spend them in a cardigan :) Glad you're feeling better, onwards and downwards!

Hey Antari & Namaste...

Oh I love the sunshine, I'm on my way home from work now so will get a couple hours in the garden with my book hopefully...

Hope your both having good days...

Back