Starting TS Tomorrow...

Onward and downward chelle! I think after what we have both been through the last week we both expected more!

Chelle 6lbs is brilliant! Practically half a stone gone Mrs!! The first week is mainly water and glycogen stores as you come off carbs.. Maybe without realising you were not having lots and lots of carbs before starting Exante?

My first week loss was 7lb I think (on phone so can't see lol!) but as I knew I would be starting Exante, to make it easier on myself before starting I cut down on carbs and upped my water, I wonder if I hadn't if I could of lost a stone that first week going on my old eating habits lol lol!

Congrats hun and good luck to a great 2nd week! Xxx

SummerRain said:
Chelle 6lbs is brilliant! Practically half a stone gone Mrs!! The first week is mainly water and glycogen stores as you come off carbs.. Maybe without realising you were not having lots and lots of carbs before starting Exante?

My first week loss was 7lb I think (on phone so can't see lol!) but as I knew I would be starting Exante, to make it easier on myself before starting I cut down on carbs and upped my water, I wonder if I hadn't if I could of lost a stone that first week going on my old eating habits lol lol!

Congrats hun and good luck to a great 2nd week! Xxx

Thanks summerRain... It is still a good loss your right but I am ever hopeful lol...

Yep here's to another 100% week...

Hope you have a good week too XxX

I bet you have a huge loss next week chelle! Chin up Hun we can do this! We be skinny minis soon :)

You don't need to hope with Exante :) You will both DEFINITELY be skinny minis............ and 6lb is fab, nearly half a stone!!

namaste said:
You don't need to hope with Exante :) You will both DEFINITELY be skinny minis............ and 6lb is fab, nearly half a stone!!

Indeed! Well done :) you'll have lost your first stone in no time :)

We are going to be sexy c/shells lol

How you doin' Chelle....... where ya gone??

She messaged me on Facebook earlier Hun she's had a hectic day at work today! She'll be back lol

Yeh I'm doing ok Hun had bundles of energy yesterday but I was freezing cold!

Morning my lovelies... Sorry, I had a bloody awful long late day at work yesterday & when i finally got home I pretty much got straight into bed...

Hope everyone is ok & sorry for not being about & getting back to anyone...

Glad everything's good for you! Catch up later cos I'm off to work in a bit......... have a good 100% day :)

Hope everything's still chugging along and you're not working too hard... tisn't good for you you know xx

Hey Namaste, I'm still chugging away... Am hoping to have a little more forum time from now on!!! Hope your ok Hun... XxX

alright chelle hows it going alright ?

Back