Starting TS Tomorrow...

My hubbys been cooking for him and the kiddies so I don't get tempted lok

Very handy!!! Someone over the back of ours was having a BBQ yesterday & it was torture!!! I shut all the windows lol...

I would have cleared the fence like some sort of rampaging bull lol

Lol I aim to please!

How you getting on chelle?

I'm doing ok 100% wise doll... But am having an awful day at work... Still only 3 hours to go & it's the weekend...
I'm waiting for this energy rush to turn up cos i feel shattered!!!

How's you Shell? XxX

Well I don't wanna say now in case I upset you lol I've got loads of energy! I've done two lots of just dance today because I can't sit still! Have cleaned the house too! Realised about half hour ago I had only had half a bar today and since I am planning on splitting a vanilla for two mattes later and still have half a bar just managed to drink veg soup but fell quite full n yuck now! Keep Ur chin up chelle and ignore the boss just think how superior you will feel when your slim and look great and she's still a sour faced bag!!!

That's supposed to say lattes and feel lol

Crikey, your going great guns ducks... Maybe mine will arrive tom... Be handy as Dean is out on a golf day so I'll get all me housework & washing done in half the time!!! Then I can sit in the garden & read my book... You up ta much the weekend?

No Hun got the same plans as you! Going to catch up on my washing and then me my water and book have an appointment with my lounger!

Phew... On my way home now...

I'm going to try & get most of the housework done tonight so I can have more time in the garden before some clever sod starts another BBQ!!!

Well I'm ready to take the fence down when you are lol

Chelle where are you!! Lol I'm on pins here waiting!!

Sorry Hun... Well I've (only) lost 6lb... BUT I'm not going to get disheartened over it!!!

Well done you though Hun xxx

That still awesome chelle! I bet we swap and you have a big loss next week!

Back