Starting TS Tomorrow...

Chelle32

Hello there everyone...

I am starting my Exante journey in the morning & my Fiancé is joining me...

We did LT a couple years back but didn't do it for long enough so as soon as we stopped the weight went back on! Am hoping the shakes are a little nicer on Exante mind you... Am liking the idea of using the Vanilla in a latte as I have a Latte everyday on my way into work...

I'm looking forward to starting but am also nervous as I'm already thinking about failing. My job is very social so I know that I will struggle there, but I'm going to do my best!
I've bought some BL bars to have in my bag just in case I get the shakes or something whilst out...

I look forward to getting know all over the coming months & sharing our successes with each other... & want to say if it wasn't fir reading a lot of what you guys put on here I wouldn't even be giving it a go...

Sorry if I rambled...

Chelle xxx

Good luck on your journey with Exante chick.....im sure you will have amazing results!!

Thanks Miss Mac...

I've bought one of the shaker cup things for when I'm at work... I hope it works ok...

Am trying to get the gang if this forum... Sure I'll get there... Eventually!

Thanks Fortune-Cookie... I just remembered the frequent visits to the loo... We've recently moved into an old cottage & the only loo in downstairs... I may have to set up a bed in the dining room :0)

I'm starting today too! Good luck to both of you :)

& to you Shell...

I've just had my first shake (banana) made with the blender 300ml of ice cold water some ice... & it was actually ok! Not sure I'll have them this early in the future but wanted to have my first one early to keep hunger @ bay...

Fingers crossed for a good day for us all...

im just finishing my coffee its not to bad without milk actually lol will be making my shake now lol

Hey, I don't like hot drinks without milk... I see a lot of Exante users have just a splash of skimmed so may try that in a few days... I figure by then my taste buds may have changed a little so any tea will be nice!! hahaha...

I'm going to try a "vanilla shake latte" for my tea tonight... If that tastes nice it'll be fab as a have a latte every day on my way to work... I'm a bit worried about how the powder will mix with hot water though...

Let me know how you get on through the day...

your right the banana isnt too bad i think actually it should mix better with hot water should dissolve better i have floaty bits in mine lol

Hmmm yeah good point. Well a latte later it is then ?

Well I used the blender this morning & there were no lumps, but I have this shaker cup thing with a metal ball in it to use at work so hopefully that works ok as one of the problems I had when I did LT was lumpy shakes... How are you mixing yours lol...

Well that's a funny story because I bought a shaker and hubby sat on it and cracked it lol so until I can get to town I'm using an empty diet coke bottle lol

So how is your first day going then? It's great you have your fiance to do this with you. You can keep each other going.

Hope the first day is going well.

Hey there MiniB... Thanks for asking...

Well so far I guess it's been ok... I'm just on my way home from work & have a stinking headache & my belly is grumbling for Its dinner... But I'm going to be good so i can honk later lol...

I'm thinking of having a nap when I get home to see if that shifts the headache!

Am going to try the Latte for my tea!

Day 2...

Woke up feeling pretty good, Choc shake for breakfast done in the blender with ice...

Had a sneak at the scales (I fear I will be a serial weigher) & that alone I'm hoping will get me through the day!

Have a lunch today so need to get out if that really...

Here's to an ok day, hopefully the headache wont be quite as bad today ?!?!

Keep going Hun you can do it :)

The headaches awful isn't it! It's making me sick n dizzy too think we just got to push through it Hun from what people have told me the headache goes after couple days!

That's what I'm hoping Hun... As it's prob the worst headache I've ever had (well second to after I had laser eye surgery) & it can be dehydration as I've drunk over 2ltrs already...

Back