Starting weds So EXCITED!!!

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hey everyone im starting weds and just wanted to introduce myself....Im kelly 22, I have 2 daughters,Megan 2 and Isabella 4 months. My current weight is 14stone 4lbs and im 5ft 6 so BMI is aprox 32.3(?) I have always been chubby but in the last few years ive been putting on loads!!! Im hoping that i can loose 3 stone by my birthday in April....Very possible!!

I have taken my before pics and will upload them if i figure out how :confused:

welcome to cambridge!

for me i find it easier to upload my pics to photobucket and then just copy and paste the code into my post

Welcome Kellymarie --

Congrats a the new baby and on weighing less now than you did before you fell pregnant. (My mother left the hospital after she had me weighing less than she did before she fell pregnant... how did she do that?)

I have been ssing for almost 6 days -- and it is going well. I always find the first few days the hardest... but once the ketosis kicks in -- it does get easier.

This forum really helps. Also, there are tutorials up at the top and you can probably get info on how to load pictures. What I do is save them on my hard drive, then use the "brouse" function on the page to find them and upload.

MinnieMel

This is me now, current size 16. Here goes nothing:eek:

Attachments

• cdp before pics 4.1.11 003.jpg
    cdp before pics 4.1.11 003.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 80
  • cdp before pics 4.1.11 004.jpg
    cdp before pics 4.1.11 004.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 81
  • cdp before pics 4.1.11 005.jpg
    cdp before pics 4.1.11 005.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 82
Dear KM --
You are a fast learner! I think you look taller than 5'6" -- that couch must have a low back. ;) Can't wait for the "after" pics.

MM

Thank you! And yes im quite happy about weighing less than i did when i fell although any weight gain would be well worth it!

I managed to uploan them and am now horrified! My bum and belly look HUGE lol, supose look on the bright side....they WILL be smaller soon :)

lol yes it is a tiny couch and i must add not very comfy!!

Me either roll on the next 3 months

good luck hun, 3 stone for April is very do-able on this diet, that time will fly by! congratulations on your gorgeous little baby i spotted there in the corner too x

Oh thank you, she is gorgeous even if i say so myself :)

Going to meet my CDC in a few hours and that will be the real moment of truth when she tells me actualy how much i weigh, Mine say 14 8 and my mums say 14 2 nearly half a stone difference!! plus i usualy weigh myself in the morning not afternoon....Ooh my goodness im so excited!! :)

Good luck kellymarie!! Hope it went well with your CDC!! Love your excitement it motivates us all! X

Hehe thanks! I am rather excited!

Turns out I am 14st 8lbs and have set a goal of 10st 10lbs 'healthy' BMI of 25 and ill go from there...I might be happy at that who knows :)

Hi Kellymarie, good luck with your start today. I'm also a restarter, as I had to come off CD last year due to illness.
Your little girl is absolutely adorable, by the way. :)
I'm sure you'll have no problem at all reaching your goal by April. :D

good luck ladies with your start today, i hope u have a good day and i look forward to seeing your progress :) x

Back