Stayed the same - feeling very unmotivated :(

Toujours

Weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anything. :(
Feeling very unmotivated as I ignored all my cravings this week in order to lose weight - didn't have a takeaway when everybody else did, cut my portion size down and didn't give in to any of my chocolate/junk food cravings. I think maybe I could have chosen my calories more wisely and chosen healthier foods to eat which I'm going to do this week, but I still feel so unmotivated because I feel like I really made progress this week by not giving into my cravings but have nothing to show for it. :(

Just a matter of time

How are you doing since your last post? don't be disheartened, if you keep doing what you're doing it's only a matter of time before you hit your target. It's normal for the amounts of weight you lose to vary from week to week but it will average out over time. Also have you tried having higher protein foods like chicken, eggs, nuts, meat, fish etc? eating a balance of proteins and carbs can make you feel more satisfied, which keeps your blood sugar and energy levels stable and so you would be less likely to have cravings.

Weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anything. :(
Feeling very unmotivated as I ignored all my cravings this week in order to lose weight - didn't have a takeaway when everybody else did, cut my portion size down and didn't give in to any of my chocolate/junk food cravings. I think maybe I could have chosen my calories more wisely and chosen healthier foods to eat which I'm going to do this week, but I still feel so unmotivated because I feel like I really made progress this week by not giving into my cravings but have nothing to show for it. :(

Do you take other measurements as well as weight, such as waist, hips, thighs, arms, chest. When I was loosing weight before I used to find this quite motivating. Often seem to find that on weeks that either haven't lost or loss seems low that these numbers will have dropped.

Back