Staying Shunk Shrimpy

looks good :) i sky plussed that fast food baby thing i wanna watch it! watched misbehaving mums the other night, made me so cross! lol xxx

The misbehaving mum's thing is today's fun! LOL.

I have woken up on the best side of the bed, I am a happy girlie and despite the horrid rain I am sunshiney happy!

Today I did the usual weighing and it said 8st 8, which means mid target... maybe. I won't believe it, til wednesday's weigh in. But I'm keeping up with the speed & superspeed stuff. :)

Breakfast: 1 grapefruit (ss), 1 pear (s), and I am making a "big Breakfast Omelette (2 eggs, baked beans (ss) and onion (s)) served with roasted cherry tomatoes (s) & mushrooms (s), that'll be ready soon... hopefully!

ooh so ur watching it later on? theres a girl called carrie on it and she makes me so angry! hehe xxx

I'll watch it after the gym session and before going into town to meet up with the husband and go and see Priest 3D. :)

Gym session done, and I really got sweaty betty. Week one of Metabolic May complete. :)

I got home and ate an apple (s) before the shower and have just eaten a pear (s).

I think I might grab a coffee and pack up my cinema snack pack (fruit salad, banana, alpen light). I think I might also pack up some lunch cause I reckon I'll end up properly hungry SMACK in the middle of the movie!

Husband's train was late so, didn't make the cinema! :( So I'm home.

Before I left to go into town, I ate the lunch I made.

Lunch: Pasta with a tomatoey sauce (pasta, tinned tomatoes (s), onions (s), scallions (s), mushrooms (s), courgette (s), peppers (s), garlic, herbs & seasoning)

My huge fruit salad is sitting in the fridge ready for later but i have just eaten an alpen light (0.5HExB).

ooh ive just done the same with my fruit , chopped it all up for later so i dont have 2 do the effort! xxx

More food eaten now!

Dinner: Mushroom & quorn stir fry (Noodles, quorn (s), mushrooms (s), onions (s), beansprouts (s), cabbage (s), carrot (s), mangetout (s), peppers (s), herbs, spices, soy sauce & rice wine vinegar).

Pudding: A Big bowl of fruit salad (kiwi (s), pineapple (s), apple (s), pear (s), orange (s))

Mmmmm.

Watching TV Shows makes me munchy. So I have eaten... again. LOL

I had a bowl of frozen raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss) with 1/2 a muller light and an alpen light (0.5HExB).

Last edited:
Hi Pigcity, thanks for stopping by. You'll hit target really soon! Congrats for the weight loss so far, you've done so well!!:)

Thanks, I hope so :). It must feel great to be at target.

It feels good 95% of the time, the other 5% I forget! LOL.

I ate again! LOL, this is a recurring theme. Maybe I should just edit & update one food diary post?

Anyway.. what i ate:
1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns), Galaxy cake bar (6.0syns) with a coffee using HExA Milk (250ml semi skimmed) & splenda
Then finished off the fruit salad box (kiwi (s), pineapple (s), apple (s), pear (s), orange (s))

So am 1 HExB down, still have the rest of my milk and 6.5syns left to play with. :)

Those jumbo snack a jacks sound good, nice syn value too. Have you ever tried the chocolate ones? x

I don't usually like "fake" chocolate, so tend to only eat real choc, unless in the form of kellogg's fibre plus. :)

I've eaten again, LOL.

I've just had a packet of sweet chilli Velvet Crunch (4.0syns) & a Hi Fi bar (HExB).

I've had 12.5syns. :)

Just ate an apple (s) before bed.

I think I've had 20 different speed or superspeed food today! Holy HELL!

Last edited:
Okay, I'll carry on as I am then! I just felt a wee bit "attention seeking" posting 4 million times a day! LOL.

Good morning all.

I did the usual weigh in- 8.9 (which is cool- still less than the 8 12 I weighed in the mornings last week!)

I'm a piggie today!

3 Course Breakfast:
Starter: 1 grapefruit (ss)
Mains: Big "fry up" (bacon (fat trimmed), 2 eggs, baked beans (ss), mushrooms (s), Scallions (s))
Dessert- 1 pear (s)

I'm pretty damn stuffed, I should have stopped before the pear, but i wanted "something sweet". I think we're going to the cinema later- hopefully to see Priest-3D...

Not going gym today, as it's a rest day. :)

Speed count so far: 5!

I ate before leaving for the cinema- a bowl of frozen berries (raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss)) & some Muller Light vanilla.

Back from the cinema. I enjoyed Priest- it was silly, action filled, vampire killing nonsense. :)

In the cinema I ate a huge fruit salad - pineapple (s), apple (s), orange (s), kiwi (s), strawberries (ss)- an alpen light (0.5HExB) & a bag of treatsize star mix (3.5syns)

I have started to make dinner and it's smelling quite nice for a "curry concoction". Actually, that might be it ready now. Back later!

Last edited:
Ok, dinner has been eaten. My concoction was a chicken curry (chicken (s), butternut squash (s), mangetout (s), onions (s), tinned tomatoes (s), peppers (s), cauliflower (S) madras powder & garam masala and brown rice).
It was actually quite yummy!

I think I'm at 17 different speed foods so far. :)

Last edited:
Coffee time!

Having a milky coffee (250ml semi skimmed milk- HExA) with a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns), a Jaffa Cake bar (5.0syns) & an alpen light (HExB).

So total syns today: 10.5 :)

Loving the diary shrimpy, you're so inspirational and honest - must be the teacher thing! Nice to see the food ideas, I can be quite boring in my choices, so good to have some new recipes.
But the bit I loved the most in this was you talking about how much the brain plays the old thoughts over, even 5 stone down the line. Goes to show, the good thought plan should be starting now, nit just at target.
Keep it coming!!!

Back