Staying Shunk Shrimpy

You've got yourself another follower..! Lots of what you're righting is ringing true with me, especially the bits about feeling like an imposter who hasn't actually really lost any weight at all.. although you've lost much more than me so must feel even stranger for you!!

Also empathising with your munchies and late night treats!!

Woo hoo-most important you survived work. I would have been drinking lots of alcohol after that lol :)

Hi Laura & Zoe. :)

I am about to get some coffee and some yummy HExB and synnage! Since it's a red day, i can realllllllly feel naughty! :)

I am having a skinny day. I feel good, I think it's cause I have managed to do 4 gym sessions for the 2nd week! :D My tummy muscles are killing though! My thighs are fine though. I do think the cure for too much exercise is MORE exercise!

Bones is one of my favourite tv shows. There is something inherently right in a world with Booth saving us. :D

I absolutely LOVE fruit, Lucy, at work yesterday a colleague said "careful, you're going to turn into a strawberry, eating all that fruit". Though, was actually eating mango then... ;)

Just had a coffee time snack. Coffee, mint HiFi (Last one... :( HExB) and a 25g pack of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns). :)

So am at 9.5syns so far, both Bs and a grand total of 14 different speed foods. I think I will slice up that melon later though... :)

Since this is Friday and I won't head to bed til about 3 or 4am... unless I pass out before then! I am rather snoozy, but, I can't go sleep.... it's too early!

Last edited:
Mmmm snack time again!!!!!

Melon (ss) & strawberries (ss).

Yummy!! And that's more speed foods! :)

OH MY GOD!

Too many sit ups! It hurts to cough! All my muscles hurt. I'm glad tomorrow is a rest day! Though I need to keep working on my tum as there's quite a bit of flab there. My gym shorts give me a rather attractive muffin top if I have had food first!

It's odd, when I was bigger I never really noticed my tummy getting bigger when I was full, now I can literally see it bulging when I have eaten too much. Although, I am hungry again, LOL!

Shrimpy said:
It's odd, when I was bigger I never really noticed my tummy getting bigger when I was full, now I can literally see it bulging when I have eaten too much. Although, I am hungry again, LOL!

Funny you should say that, I was thinking the exact same thing last night after my gorge of popcorn! I've noticed a few times now. Maybe the thought of it will help keep keep on the straight and narrow! :D

Weird, isn't it Roisin? I went out for a lovely dinner last time I was back home, I stuck to plan, but when I got back from the meal, I knew I was full, but you could SEE I was full. If you know what I mean! LOL!

I'm up now. :) Had to get up early on a saturday- 10ish (normally don't get up til after 11:30) to pick up the XBox that was getting "repaired". Just tested it- off it goes again! Never mind!

So before we left, in my 1/2 asleep haze I had a coffee (with milk HExA- 250 ml semi), a single strawberry - a fridge grab so not really counting it as a ss portion. An apple (s) and a banana.

Got back and made a proper breakfast.
2 "fried" eggs on a slice of toast (0.5 HExB ww thick) served with mushrooms (s) and scallions (s). Then finished off with a grapefruit (ss). I'm happy now. My belly is no longer grumbly! :)

I think I'm going to do Baked Bean lasagne - but in a canneloni cause I have no lasagne sheets- for tea tonight... I think. It is tempting. :)

Ate again!

Had a bowl of fruit salad: kiwi (s), pear (s), melon (ss) and strawberries (ss). Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Apparently this week plum tuckered me out, as I fell asleep!!!! I'm awake again and surprise, surprise... eating!!!!

I've just had a coffee with a choc orange alpen light (0.5HExB)

I love bones but wasnt happy the episode this week-boring.
Have had pineapple with ff yoghurt with special k sustain (28g) this morning-hexB with breakfast with some hexA milk. Snack-apple (at a friends house all she had) Lunch was left over veggie bake from last night followed by an orange. Now debating what to have for dinner??? need to go shopping, so maybe grab an apple before i go!
Still keeping an eye on your diary to rob ideas and recipes lol

I'm watching the US series at the mo. I was ultra upset at this weeks, although also so happy!!! Gah! I don't wanna ruin it for you Zoe!

I'm having a green day today, I think, cause I fancy Mrs Wilson Croft's Baked bean lasagne. Grab something before you go out shopping though, otherwise the smell of the fresh bread WILL be torture. Or at least it is for me!

Dinner eaten! Mmmm

I had Baked bean canneloni (onions (s), mushrooms (s), peppers (s), tinned tomatoes (s), baked beans (ss), canneloni tubes, 1 laughing low extra light (1/6HExA) and 23g Cheddar (5/6 HExA) with chips (potatoes, frylight) & side salad (lettuce (s), pickled onions (s), cherry tomatoes (s)).

Decided to have some sort of dessert!

A few small pieces of pineapple (s) and a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

yum yum. Luckily I wasnt hungry when we went shopping and was very good. Although the tiger bread was definately calling my name loudly across the store!! :cry:

It SCREAMS my name every time I shop. I love wholemeal bread, BUT there are two bread types that are better than sex for me... Tiger bread and Poppy seed baps. *drooooooool*

Well done for avoiding it. :)

It's weird, I read that with weight loss that there is only 2% of people who lose weight that keep it off. That freaked me out. I am now even more determined than EVER to keep it off. I WILL be one of that 2%!!!! It's still early days, I have only been at target since the end of March- so in 2 weeks it'll be 2months. My brain is slowly catching up, I think. Though, when I do the laundry I think "Oh GOD, I've shrunk my jeans!!!". Soon, I'll look at them and think "they're mine!" instead of what I think at the mo.

I am working hard at my metabolic may challenge, but I did see a naturally skinny girl wearing shorts and I realised her legs wobbled when she stepped too, so maybe I am crazy for wanting to be flubber free... but when I get off school for the summer holidays I'm going to do Jillian Micheals 30 day shred. I have it, here... on the counter, still! LOL

sEE i WAS GONNA WRITE TIGER BREAD BUT WASNT SURE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEANT I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
X

I miss it! I had some at xmas- sooo long ago now! :)

Just had another snack: some muller light "orange sprinkled with dark chocolate" and an apple (s). I think I will also have a something with a coffee...

I'm going to go rummage in the "yummy drawer". :)

Picked a Galaxy Caramel Cake bar- 6.0syns i shall enjoy that with my coffee!

Got hungry again and decided to have porridge (Oat so Simple sachet -HExB, with grated apple & defrosted frozen blackberries(ss)). Delish!!!!

Now, with my coffee I'm having an alpen light (3.0syns)

So for today: Both Bs, Both As, 11.5syns & 14 different speed/superspeed foods.... I *think*. :)

Back