Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Ooops! Just realised, At school during my AS Physics lesson I had a Lotus Caramelised biscuit (2.0syns)- I kept the wrapper to remind me and just found it!

I have managed to go gym today so week 4, day 1 complete. :) I killed myself on the treadmill & cross trainer, I was a sweaty sweaty sweaty little beastie. According to the machines I burnt 356calories... :D Then I did "day1- captains chair, lunges, squats, air cycles, awful tummy thing, hamstring rolls". The captain's chair hurts! I hope this makes my tummy and leggies sexy. I'm terribly paranoid about the wobbly bits, but I am getting there. I don't cringe when I walk past a mirror, so that's a plus. :)

It's coffee time so am having Fibre plus bar (HExB) & a Jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns). :)

Last coffee whilst watching Game of Thrones.

So coffee with a Jaffa Cake bar (5.0syns) & 3 mikado (1.5syns).

Total syns today: 11.0

Total speed/Superspeed: 16. :)

Looking good- but am terrified to look on the scales! Oh well, weigh in on Wednesday!

Fingers crossed for WI. Well done on metabolic May. You are doing a great job.

Gail x

hie shrimpy!!!am new on this site but the likes of u and gail are keeping a lot of people going please continue to post your diaries coz they are such a great help..as in giving ideas on what to eat on a typical day.

Hi gugs,

Happy to help. I love SW :)

Gail x

Hi Gugs, welcome! & happy to be of some use! :)

Hi gail- I'm being semi lazy- tonight I feel like staying home, but as I have a day off tomorrow due to Docs and a hospital appointment I'm gonna do the gym at 8:30 tomorrow morn instead. So Will still make all 4 sessions this week, just delay one! I am hoping that I'll lose something, but i feel HUGE today. :(

Anyway: Food.

Breakfast- my usual stape of Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from HExA allowance, with a grated apple (s) and a grapefruit (ss).

Breaktime: 1/4 of a pineapple (s), a kiwi (s) and a Tesco Value Biscuit bar (4.5syns)

Lunch: Chicken (s) Salad (Lettuce (s), cabbage (s) & carrot (s)) . A huge slice of melon (ss), a nectarine (s), a satsuma (s), pear (s), apple (s)

Snack before leaving school: a navel orange (s)

I am hungry now. I will make SOMETHING with the chicken breast in the fridge and some BNS (got almost a whole one to use in the next few days). I'm thinking some sort of casseroley thing... Or I'll play with the recipe books....

Dinner: Crazy chicken One Pot thing (Chicken (s), onion (s), courgette (s), BNS (s), peppers (s), mushrooms (s), oxo). Dessert- Raspberries (ss), blackberries (ss) & Onken Fat Free Yogurt.

Coffee time! I'm enjoying my coffee with a Kellogg's Fibre plus bar (HExB) and a Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns). :)

That's reminded me of this morning- such a painful memeory, twould be best forgotten, but maybe I should share my pain. Sure, a problem shared is a problem halved, right?

Well, here goes.

The FRICKING MONGREL ATE my Fibre Plus bars! A WHOLE PACK! Stolen from the counter top. First time in AGES, LIKE years that he's done that!!! And it couldn't be the nasty pears (that taste like honey cakes) or the flavourless apples? Or even the Chilli Chicken M&S Rice cakes, that I rarely seem to fancy? Nooooo! It had to be MY fibre plus bars!

He was nearly murdered at 6:45 this morning!

However, I discovered that Tesco are selling them 2 for £3, so have stocked up, AND put them in a SEALED tin. Not the Xmas roses tin though, I still havent opened that or finished the Xmas celebrations tub. Hmmm. Halo, much? :)

Last coffee of the night with a Jaffa Cake bar (5.0syns). :)

Today's final round up.

Day: RED
Healthy extras: Porridge, fibre plus bar, 250ml Semi Skimmed milk
Syns: 12.0
Speed/Superspeed: 20 (different ones, I believe...)

So. Today has been pincushion day. I have had my blood taken, my fat leg measured and a chat about babies...

Foodwise:

Before the gym: Melon (ss) & pineapple (s)

Breakfast (after the gym): Breakfast- my usual stape of Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from HExA allowance, with a grated apple (s).

Snack: Pink Lady Apple (nomness)

Lunch: Prawn Stir fry (14 King Prawns (s) -greedy me!, Cabbage (s), carrot (s), onion (s), pepper (s), broccoli (s), soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, chillies, ginger, garlic & cloves). Bowl of raspberries (ss) & strawberries (ss) with some Onken Fat Free Mango & Apple Yogurt.

Snack: Coffee with a Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) & 5 mikado (2.5syns). :)

OH MY GOD! I've just remembered it's supposed to be a taster tonight... at group and I'd made nothing! So I've knocked together a rapid cous cous salad (though I was planning on a red day, lol) and I'll pick up a fruit salad thing from the Co!

On my way to group. am sure I've gained. I seem to just not get on with red and greens... i think I'm back to EE with my extra B for maintenance...

I Gained a 1/2lb, but I think my body just likes being at this weight, I can't seem to go down much or up much, I guess that's ok. :)

The taster was AMAZING! I finally got to try the 2syn roulade- I had about a tenth of it but will count it as 1/2syn to be safe. :) I tasted all the meat and pure veggie meals and avoided anything with other syns in - so I'm still on track for a red day.

Dinner is in the oven- well the med veggies & the BNS chips. :) I'll do the steak in about 10mins or so, while I make my husband the Prawn stir fry I had for lunch. :)

LOL, perfect timing Ali! :)

Yeah, it's not much but I was soooo good so I shouldn't have gained. :( But like I said- still within target and happily so, so mih! :)

I Gained a 1/2lb, but I think my body just likes being at this weight, I can't seem to go down much or up much, I guess that's ok. :)

The taster was AMAZING! I finally got to yry the 2syn roulade- I had about a tenth of it but will count it as 1/2syn to be safe. :) I tasted all the meat and pure veggie meals and avoided anything with other syns in - so I'm still on track for a red day.

Dinner is in the oven- well the med veggies & the BNS chips. :) I'll do the steak in about 10mins or so, while I make my husband the Prawn stir fry I had for lunch. :)

Hey, this is the first time I've nosied at your diary. When you and I posted on the same thread I used to take a lot of inspiration from you, since you were a similar height to me. My body doesn't seem to want to loose any more weight either. I've been hauling some ass down at the gym, sticking to plan but no weight has departed me for the past two weeks. So frustrating - especially when you're so close to goal!

Hey, this is the first time I've nosied at your diary. When you and I posted on the same thread I used to take a lot of inspiration from you, since you were a similar height to me. My body doesn't seem to want to loose any more weight either. I've been hauling some ass down at the gym, sticking to plan but no weight has departed me for the past two weeks. So frustrating - especially when you're so close to goal!

I have hit goal- well my readjusted goal. I technically wanted to lose a grand total of 2lbs more than my target- or 5 from this... but my body just seems to be happy here. I am a comfy size 8, so maybe I should just accept it... Maybe there's muscle mass on both of us, that was my OH's comment when I whinged about the gain.

I have just one word to say ...

Hormones!

Unlikely- on a progesterone only pill, so don't often get real periods- though, someone said that you can still get the bloaties- and it's where my cycle used to be, so maybe...

I have hit goal- well my readjusted goal. I technically wanted to lose a grand total of 2lbs more than my target- or 5 from this... but my body just seems to be happy here. I am a comfy size 8, so maybe I should just accept it... Maybe there's muscle mass on both of us, that was my OH's comment when I whinged about the gain.

Possibly, I have been hitting the gym a lot! I'm only 19 so I keep on (stupidly) comparing myself to other girls my age - and some of them are sticks! Maybe it's confidence but I won't be fully happy until I get to 8 stone (so stubborn!)

Back