Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Your risotto looks absolutely YUMMY *drool* ! I love it that I'm not the only 'weird' person who is up really late ;)

Gail x

Your risotto looks absolutely YUMMY *drool* ! I love it that I'm not the only 'weird' person who is up really late ;)

Gail x

Who you calling weird?!?!!! :cry:;) :D

Just ate again, last thing before bed- used up my HExA of Milk and had a fox's Triple (4.5syns)

Meaning todays totals are:
Day: EE
Syns: 13.0
HEx: B- Fibre Plus, A- 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Speed: 16 (I believe).

:D

:whistle:

Good Morning/Afternoon people!

Breakfast: Breakfast scramble (2 eggs, 2 rashers of bacon, peppers (s), onions (s), scallions (s), mushrooms (s), oxo & herbs/spices). An apple & a banana.

Snack: Some melon Medley (Random melon (ss) & watermelon (s)).

Shrimpy said:
The package says 72calories, so that's 3.5 syns! :)

Makes a change that I get the syns wrong in that direction, I'm usually way off Mark in the other direction ha a haha a x

Thanks for that !!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

No probs Red. :)

Right, just back from Slam Dunk and as I am so unbeliveably punk rock and pyjaminated and ready to share today's food intake.

I had lunch before I left for Birmingham, at 3.30. I had a Jacket Potato with baked beans (ss), sliced chicken (s) boob and a side salad of random lettuce leaves (s).

As I was really full, I packed dinner for after the gig and a snack bag to take in.

In the snack bag was: apple, a packet of Sweet Chilli Curly Kicks, a HiFi and a Club mint. At the entrance, they checked my bags for food and drink and made me throw away the Sweet Chilli Curly Kicks and the apple!!! But I am sneaky, and managed to hide the HiFi & Club mint. :) I mean, seriously though, the gig lasted 6 hours and they expect me to eat nothing?!!?!? Weirdos, I don't want their greasy burger van food!!!!

So I managed til 8 and I scoffed the HiFi (HExB) and the club mint (6.0syns).

After the gig, I ate my amazing dinner, that was slightly cold but still so amazing after being soooooo hungry!

Dinner: Pasta hob-bake (pasta, tomatoes (s), oxo, onion, mushrooms (s), carrots (s), broccoli (s), courgette (s)). An apple.

I'm so proud of myself for avoiding the burger van and for not eating the talll skinny guy who kept standing in front of me and stopping me being able to see Roger and Chris singing!!! Gahhh!

Final eating of the evening- between last eating and just now.

Snackums: 1 red grapefruit (ss), 25g pack of caramel snack a jacks (5.0syns) & an asda TreatSize Milk chocolate bubbly bar (3.0syns)

Totay's totals are:
Day: EE
Syns: 14.0
HEx: B- Hi Fi bar, A- 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Speed: 13

I feel absolutely rotten today. I think I'm proper sick. This is gonna stuff up my plans for exercising today. My head hurts and I'm so bunged up it's unreal. :(

Stupid body- ANYTIME I get sick it's in half terms. It's like I'm not allowed to miss school days, so my body holds on to all the nasty bugs til the holidays and then opens the f***ing floodgates! :( Grrrrr

I am supposed to be going cinema too and I feel so rotten. :(

Anyway, I'm awake. I have eaten 1 apple (s) and a very unripe pear (s).

I also blame the security who wouldnt let you have your apple-you know what they say about your apples!!!

Sorry you aren't well, nothing worse than it!! Get better soon, plenty of chilli and garlic will sort you out!
xxxxx

Awww Shrimps - sorry to hear you are feeling a bit crabby today. I'm convinced our bodies keep going during work time and then cave in when we've got some time off ... grrr!

Is your bro still with you? Veg out and have a film fest hun ... with some of your famous Shrimpy snacks ;)

I went back to bed and fell asleep. I am awake now, really!

I just had a comforting breakfast of:

Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk from HEXa Allowance, with a grated apple and a banana. A coffee... Going to go catch up on game of thrones. :)

Bro has gone to big sis in London... So at least I can veg out in PJs. :) Zoe, I shall make the husband cook something spicy with that pork in the fridge. :)

I decided to eat a grapefruit (ss)- for the vitamin C. Gotta do something cause I'm so bunged up, I can't breathe right and I'm getting dizzy. :(

Lovely husband is making some sort of pork chaos with rice for dinner. :)

I hav spied that it contains: tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli & onions and I can sorta smell worchestershire sauce & chillies. :) So hopefully that'll clear out my head. :)

Dinner: Gaz's crazy pork (pork, tinned tomatoes (s), onions (s), garlic, courgette (s), mushrooms (s), broccoli (s), scallions (s)) & rice.

Snack: Jumbo Caramel snack a Jack (2.5syns).

Snackums:
3 mikado (1.5syns) and a Galaxy Caramel Cake bar (6.0syns).

I am still hungry... :(

I think I'll have some frozen berries & yogurt.

Well done on sticking to plan at your concert. That's very impressive :)

Sorry you are not well. Fingers crossed that it passes soon. I also have a cold :( so will be snoring my head off tonight :(

Gail x

Well done on sticking to plan at your concert. That's very impressive :)

Sorry you are not well. Fingers crossed that it passes soon. I also have a cold :( so will be snoring my head off tonight :(

Gail x

Thanks Gail, I only managed it cause I KNEW I had a delicious, if somewhat cold, pasta waiting for me in the car!

Thought you were away on holidays?!!?:eek:

I hate this, my nose is all bunged and my glands arer ACTUALLY visible (due to their huge sweeling). Grr. I hope we're both better soon! :)

Last coffee of the evening.

Had an apple (s) and a Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns).

So today's totals:

Day: Extra Easy
Speed: 10
HEx:A- 250ml SS Milk B: Oat so Simple
Syns: 12.5

I am slowly starting to feel more human. Soon, I shall head to bed. :)

I have drank 3 pints of water/NAS, an entire water bottle (500ml), plus my coffees.

Good Morning all, or afternoon really! :) Today is weigh in day.... I feel worried as my routine is all up the left due to being off school, I have only just had breakfast. Normally, I'd have had breakfast, break and lunch by now, and a good 1l of water. Oh well, not much I can do right now...

Breakfast: Came in two halves. :)
Apple (s) before I started to make breakfast. :)
Cinnamon french toast (1 slice WW wholemeal- 0.5HExB, 1 egg, splenda, cinnamon) served with a mountain of berries (raspberries (ss) and blackberries (ss)), chopped banana & some onken fat free vanilla.

See:

Then to finish the banana off, I had 1 more slice of toast (0.5HExB), 2 tsp jam (1.0syns) and the rest of the banana. Mmmm it was a really yummy breakfast. :)

I had a coffee (using milk from HExA) and a 25g pack of caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns).

I cleaned the house in an attempt to build in some body magic, still not feeling 100%, and since the gym was closed on Monday, yesterday I was too sick, I have no idea how I can build in 4 gym sessions this week! :( I am going to have to hammer them in. I might try to go this evening, but it depends on what time group finishes and whether I'm too starving to go straight after group. Mih, I'll see.

You sound a wee bit better today hun :)

Isn't it strange that we have some time off work but haven't done the exercise we had planned? I find going to work gives me more structure.

Good luck tonight xx

Back