Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Wow! Well done on staying on Plan for your meal out - I would have been way too tempted with all the naughties on the menu!

I'm sitting here, still stuffed! Oh My God! I fear I will never eat again!

I'm sitting here, still stuffed! Oh My God! I fear I will never eat again!

I've noticed from your food diary you eat a lot of fruit - wonder whether that is where I'm going wrong??:confused: I have at least 5 speed symbols in my evening meal and today I've had 3 bits of fruit.

The Area Consultant did look at my food diary a long time ago and identified that my portion size was the reason I was putting on weight despite staying on Plan. Have decreased my meal size but wonder whether I should up the fruit I snack on??

My portions are huge and it never stopped me losing. Remember, you have to eat to lose. :)

Now am ready to eat again!

Having a coffee with a Ben's Butterscotch (0.5HExB) & a Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns) while watching Paul. :)

I'm a piggie! I just had some rice pudding (left over overcooked basmati rice from yesterday, with some onken fat free vanilla yogurt stirred through), served with frozen raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss). Niiiiice! :)

Bedtime for me now, gonna eat a Asda Mini Bubbly Bar (3.0syns) and finish my milk.

So today's round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HExs: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk, B: 2 Ben's Butterscotch HiFis
Syn total: 12
Speed/Superspeed: 14. :)

Hopefully that'll mean I stay in target on Wednesday! :D

Bedtime for me now, gonna eat a Asda Mini Bubbly Bar (3.0syns) and finish my milk.

So today's round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HExs: A- 250ml Semi skimmed milk, B: 2 Ben's Butterscotch HiFis
Syn total: 12
Speed/Superspeed: 14. :)

Hopefully that'll mean I stay in target on Wednesday! :D

The Asda Mini Bubbly sounds very yummy - must check our local Asda's for those - which part of the store do you usually find them?? Thanks

Just wanted to say that you have now got me addicted to caramel jumbo snack a jack :) read on your diary that you pretty much have 1/2 every day so tried yesterday and ended up having two they were gorg and for only 2.5 syns yum
Definitely having more today.
You always seem to have lots of naughty treats for your syn allowance...I like you don't use suns in my meals(apart from Mayo) as I prefer to have the treats after but pretty much a bar of choc clears you out straight away so def think I am going to get some of the galaxy bars etc that u have ;-) x

Just wanted to say that you have now got me addicted to caramel jumbo snack a jack :) read on your diary that you pretty much have 1/2 every day so tried yesterday and ended up having two they were gorg and for only 2.5 syns yum
You always seem to have lots of naughty treats for your syn allowance...I like you don't use suns in my meals(apart from Mayo) as I prefer to have the treats after but pretty much a bar of choc clears you out straight away so def think I am going to get some of the galaxy bars etc that u have ;-) x

I'm addicted to mini Mars or mini Dairy Caramel - only 4 syns each!:D

Harvester meal:
1/2 Spit roast chicken (all fat & skin removed- so free), corn on the cob (no butter, so free) , jacket potato (no butter- so free) With the tomato salsa relish (20calories for the tub and I ate half so 1/2 a syn). 3 seperate trips to the salad bar (got carrots (s), beetroot (s), onions (s), peppers (s), lettuce (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Then had to have dessert- I got the fruit skewers. I checked, the pineapple is tinned so I asked for her to replace the pineapple with extra melon, which she did, so :D :D :D. I had then melon (ss), watermelon (s) & strawberries (ss), with some of the icecream. The whole dessert said it was 200 calories, I deducted 50 calories for the fruit (I guessed that- what do you think Happy Healthy?), so said it was 150calories ofr the icecream and i ate just over 1/2 so am calling it 6 syns.

I am waaay too full but I am really happy, I made good choices and I think I've been on plan. What do you lot think? Was I sensible?

I'm so impressed by this. I went to Harvester for the first time the other week and I was terrible - steak, sauce, fries, naughty stuff from the salad bar, and chocolate tart for dessert. You've inspired me to do so much better next time I go!!

aliscrapper said:

Is this mini chocolate bars? Like snack size bars or the cake variety? If they are the bars then I got to get me some of these if only 4 syns :) x

The Asda Mini Bubbly sounds very yummy - must check our local Asda's for those - which part of the store do you usually find them?? Thanks

Theyre with the confectionery multipacks. They come in wee bags of their own or in the mixed bag with fake twix, mars etc

The galaxy cake bars are awesome! I am a syn fiend and I love to get as much as possible for each syn! I go searching for low syn chocs so I can get more, I am so sad, staring at the nutritional information of all the treatsize bags of biscuits, choccies and other assorted silliness. :)

I have lots of mini treatsize chocs. I love treatsize buttons (4syns) and treatsize crunchies (4syns). :)

I'm so impressed by this. I went to Harvester for the first time the other week and I was terrible - steak, sauce, fries, naughty stuff from the salad bar, and chocolate tart for dessert. You've inspired me to do so much better next time I go!!

I just found it so easy to stay on plan, so I did. I think I'm too indoctorinated to not stay on plan when it is possible! LOL. The fruit skewers were yummy, the melon was soooo sweet, much better than the unripe melon I have in the fridge! LOL

Good morning!

Today is work day. I have had a banana and am about to make a coffee and then begin the arduous task of marking year 9 books!!

Gah, I hate book marking, but OFSTED are due in after 1/2 term so all books must be marked and this is the best time to get my last set of books done!

Theyre with the confectionery multipacks. They come in wee bags of their own or in the mixed bag with fake twix, mars etc

The galaxy cake bars are awesome! I am a syn fiend and I love to get as much as possible for each syn! I go searching for low syn chocs so I can get more, I am so sad, staring at the nutritional information of all the treatsize bags of biscuits, choccies and other assorted silliness. :)

I have lots of mini treatsize chocs. I love treatsize buttons (4syns) and treatsize crunchies (4syns). :)

Thank you so much! How many syns are the Galaxy cake bars?? No way is that sad looking at the nutritional info of choccie treats - getting the most out of your syns stops you feeling deprived!:D

Hi shrimpy

Wow well done you-I think I would have pigged out if i went out for a meal-congratulations!!!! :D

Now for some of your expert advice.........................having read your diary for some time now I have come to the following conclusion but want to double check. If in doubt or unsure 20kcals=approx 1 syn????? true or false!??

xxxx

Hi shrimpy

Wow well done you-I think I would have pigged out if i went out for a meal-congratulations!!!! :D

Now for some of your expert advice.........................having read your diary for some time now I have come to the following conclusion but want to double check. If in doubt or unsure 20kcals=approx 1 syn????? true or false!??

xxxx

That's what our Consultant told us!:D

Hmmm yea i need to get myself to the shops to get my mini choccie treats x

I went searching yesterday but they seemed all high. Got to go back and have a look again x

Yes, 20cals per syn. I too love the mini choc treats. They are great to give you something small to taste but low in syns. I just have to make sure that I'm nowhere near the rest of the bag when I eat it - then I'm fine.

Shrimpy - you did BRILLIANTLY at your meal out. That is sooooo impressive.

Enjoy your marking..........................(but at least it's done then :))

Gail x

Back