Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Fabulous job AliS!!!! :D

Fabulous job AliS!!!! :D

:thankyou: Shrimpy. I've got back on Plan today and went to a meeting where there were pre-made sandwiches and the most amazing selection of cakes and biscuits. I had a banana, some grapes and some Plums - so proud of myself!:D

Right today's food, it was good, though too much again I think! LOL

Breakfast: The usual- Oat so Simple -HExB made with milk HExA and a grated apple (s). A pear (s) and a banana

Breaktime: Too much fruit- it made my tummy a wee bit sore... Pineapple (s), cantelope melon (ss), galia melon (ss), honeydew melon (ss) & watermelon (s).

Lunch: Tuna Rice concoction (tinned tuna (s), onion (s), peppers (s), leek (s), cherry tomatoes (s), rice, lime juice, chillies). Kiwi (s), apple (s) WeightWatchers Carrot Cake slice (4.0syns)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Pork Stir fry (pork, cabbage (s), onion (s), carrots (s), bean sprouts (s), chillies, peppers (s), soy sauce, herbs & spices) served with noodles.

Pudding: Frozen berries (raspberries (ss) & blackberries (ss)) & 0% fat greek yogurt.

I have eaten a helluva lot, but it's all good stuff. I just need to listen to my body now. :)

Those WW Carrot Cake slices really are nice, pity they come in such a huge pack- 8!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Carrot cake yum yum salivating over here

Those WW Carrot Cake slices really are nice, pity they come in such a huge pack- 8!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to look for all these cake bar thingamajigs.. I loves cake. The club orange and galaxy ones sound yum :) carrot cake too :drool:

They're not individually wrapped either! Gah! I never buy stuff like that unless individually wrapped!

Just had my last coffee of the evening and I eated too much again- Galaxy Caramel Cake bar (6.0syns) & a Jumbo Caramel Snack a Jack (2.5syns).

Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semi skimmed B- Oat so Simple
Total syns: 12.5
Speed: 18

Now, to go figure out what I can have for lunch!

Can you not freeze the rest of them? Then reforst them in the morning of when you plan to eat one?

And they are only a pound in tesco at the momento :D

I need to look for all these cake bar thingamajigs.. I loves cake. The club orange and galaxy ones sound yum :) carrot cake too :drool:

They're down the cake aisle in Asda & Tesco. :)

Galaxy caramel are £2 for a pack of TEN! :D

They're down the cake aisle in Asda & Tesco. :)

Galaxy caramel are £2 for a pack of TEN! :D

Shrimpy - Tesco's are doing buy one pack of Galaxy Caramel Cakes - get one free - 10 bars for £1.30! I raided Tesco's supplies this week - as have got absolutely addicted to them!:D I think the Jaffa Cake bars are on offer too.

I shall stop by tesco on Monday before school then, when I have to pick up Coffee for the Dept.

Food today.

Breakfast: Oat so Simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and water with grated apple (s) and a banana

Breaktime: Kiwi (s), nectarine (s) WeightWatchers Carrot Cake slice (4.0syns).

Lunch: Jacket Potato with baked beans (ss) served with Salad - Lettuce (s), raddicchio (s), scallions (s), leeks (s), peppers (s)).

Snack: 2 kiwis (s), 1 Clementine (s) and a pear (s)

Dinner: Chilli Con Carne (extra lean beef mince, onion (s), peppers (s), tinned tomatoes (s), passata (s), garlic, scallions (s)) with rice.

Snacks: Grapefruit (ss), jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns) & a Ben's Butterscotch (3.0syns)

Totals:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml Semik skimmed milk B- Oat so simple
Syns: 9.5
Speed: 16

Last edited:
Happy Saturday!!

I've just really gotten up, been awake reading in bed and have just had breakfast. :)

Breakfast: Big Breakfast Omelette (eggs, baked beans (ss), turkey bacon (s)) with mushrooms (s) and scallions (s). A clementine (s) & a nectarine (s).

Do you put the baked beans IN the actual omelette? That actually sounds quite nice! I've never really been a fan of the old beans, but since I've started appreciating my food alot more I've been putting them into alot of odd things - like pasta :D omnomnom. Still impressed at how good your food is, you're a model SW member for sure!

happyhealthy said:
Do you put the baked beans IN the actual omelette? That actually sounds quite nice! I've never really been a fan of the old beans, but since I've started appreciating my food alot more I've been putting them into alot of odd things - like pasta :D omnomnom. Still impressed at how good your food is, you're a model SW member for sure!

I agree! I used to moan if the OH brought wholemeal bread...now I eat it no questions asked. I would never eat cooked tomatoes (ie cherry etc) or mushrooms but now I do... It's not just because it's free food(although that's why I did) but I am actually enjoying all the variety xx

Yeah the baked beans go IN the omelette as does the bacon- some smoked paprika, salt and pepper. :) It's really yummy. I agree wuith both of you about the variety though, it's just fab! :D

Went into town to get my eyebrows tamed and whilst wandering around I ate a nectarine. :)

Jacc's had a stall.... so I bought 4 packs of amazing coffee- went for vanilla fudge, chocolate hazelnut cappucchino, maple walnut & vanilla hazelnut fudge.

Am currently enjoying a coffee- Maple Walnut with a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns). :)

aww its a shame i dont like coffee cos those actually sound really yummy!! xxx

They really are, it feels like such a treat too, real cafetière coffee and ooooooooooooooooooh. :)

Before dinner I ate a kiwi (s).

Dinner: Gammon, egg, chips with 3 pineapple (s) rings, balsalmic caramelised onions (s).

Pudding: Blackberries (ss) & raspberries (ss) with fat free greek yogurt.

yum yum

Back