Staying Shunk Shrimpy

Aww Lady A, thank you for that, I think we really are too critical of ourselves. Coffee. Damn I forgot the coffee! It's in the kitchen!!!! Woah- mind like a sieve!!!

Shrimpy said:
Aww Lady A, thank you for that, I think we really are too critical of ourselves. Coffee. Damn I forgot the coffee! It's in the kitchen!!!! Woah- mind like a sieve!!!

Looool! I'm gonna go make one too now.....mmm.....Swiss chocolate coffee....hope it's syn free cos I'm totally addicted! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oohh very pretty shoes!

I do know how you feel, Shrimpy. I don't want to lose any more weight really, but I have days where I feel yukky and bloated and still feel like I'm a size 18. I still feel uncomfortable in clothes shops, picking up a 10 and get paranoid that people are thinking "There's no way she's a size 10". I think if I didn't have people around me (hubby and sisters) to tell me that I'm thin enough now, I would probably stay going.. half a stone more? 1 stone more... would I be happy then? probably not. :eek:

Anyway, I'm rambling now as I'm on the vino and I'm a lightweight. But, I wanted to say you are doing fab and I hope you have a great time tomorrow night, I'm sure you will look amazing! x

I think the 3lbs margin isn't actually very much at all! As you say to let go at an occasion/event would need probably a bit more than that especially to feel on the safe side but to worry about something you should be looking forward to on those grounds is a shame (though understandable) and if you do go and put on a little more than the allowance you will soon have it back off again.

I know you did mention on the maintainers thread that you were having to still stick to plan to maintain but you are so beautifully tiny its bound to be more difficult at that end of the scale hope you can figure a way that can help you be able to relax plan a little when it suits you xxx

Oohh very pretty shoes!

I do know how you feel, Shrimpy. I don't want to lose any more weight really, but I have days where I feel yukky and bloated and still feel like I'm a size 18. I still feel uncomfortable in clothes shops, picking up a 10 and get paranoid that people are thinking "There's no way she's a size 10". I think if I didn't have people around me (hubby and sisters) to tell me that I'm thin enough now, I would probably stay going.. half a stone more? 1 stone more... would I be happy then? probably not. :eek:

Anyway, I'm rambling now as I'm on the vino and I'm a lightweight. But, I wanted to say you are doing fab and I hope you have a great time tomorrow night, I'm sure you will look amazing! x

Thank you so much! It's nice to know other target people get like this too! I think if I hadn't had husband telling me I was fine I'd have kept trying to lose, til I felt perfect. Then again, I can't seem to shift any more... so I dunno, I might not have been able to.

I think the 3lbs margin isn't actually very much at all! As you say to let go at an occasion/event would need probably a bit more than that especially to feel on the safe side but to worry about something you should be looking forward to on those grounds is a shame (though understandable) and if you do go and put on a little more than the allowance you will soon have it back off again.

I know you did mention on the maintainers thread that you were having to still stick to plan to maintain but you are so beautifully tiny its bound to be more difficult at that end of the scale hope you can figure a way that can help you be able to relax plan a little when it suits you xxx

I am trying, I love my food and the way I eat... I am just worried I can't seem to lose anything even when I try. :(

Food update!

I had my coffee with a 25g pack of Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0syns) and a club mint (6.0syns). ]

Now I feel sickky bad bad. Too much food. I is a silly girlie!

Round up:
Day:Red
HEx:A- 250ml Semi Skimmed milk B- Oat So Simple B- Mint HiFi
Speed: 14
Syns: 11.0

Thank you so much! It's nice to know other target people get like this too! I think if I hadn't had husband telling me I was fine I'd have kept trying to lose, til I felt perfect. Then again, I can't seem to shift any more... so I dunno, I might not have been able to.

I'm still a cautious 'target member', I don't really believe it yet. :sigh:

My goodness I missed so much!

From what I can tell from most people who lose weight, or reach target they all still 'feel' fat....think it is a psychological left over from the big days!! That being said you only 'feel' fat noe as you are super skinny shrimpy (but not in a bad way-I normally use that word as an insult, a.k.a. skinny ***** lmao)

But regardless, you are fabulous-just remember everyone has fat days, even Victoria Beckham, Nicole Ritchie and Jordan ( who may not be the brightest fo people but certainly some of the skinniest)

Anyway blah blah blah sorry feel like I am waffling now.

Just remember we all love you xxx

Today, due to Strike Day, I was in school, but I had no lessons. So have started planning for next year's new GCSE. Feeling organised and motivated!

Today has been a good food day, so far.

Breakfast: the usual- Oat so simple (HExB) made with milk (HExA) and a grated apple (s) stirred through. A banana.

Breaktime: Carrots (s), a pear (s) and a punnet of Tesco Finest Strawberries (ss)

Lunch: Jacket potato and exciting beans (baked beans (ss), tomatoes (s), leeks (s), peppers (s)). Mandarin orange (s), blue berries.

Snack1: Caramel Snack a Jack 25g bag (5.0syns)

Leaving school snack: Apple (s), clementine (s), left over baked beans (about 2tbsp).

Last edited:
hi shrimpy im just wonderin why u put shredded apple in ur oat so simple . . . does it just make it sweeter or does it bulk it up . . . n also do u just use a cheese grater to do it . . . i might give it a go in my ready brek xx

How are you feeling today? Better I hope!

Well done on your 1/2lb off - snap!

We are the 1/2lb club!!! Woo! I'm feeling much better today. :)

hi shrimpy im just wonderin why u put shredded apple in ur oat so simple . . . does it just make it sweeter or does it bulk it up . . . n also do u just use a cheese grater to do it . . . i might give it a go in my ready brek xx

I add the apple for two main reasons: bulking and extra superfree! :)

Dinner today was had really quickly before Prom.

I had a Mushroom and pepper risotto (mushrooms (s), pepper (s), onion (s), courgette (s), risotto rice, stock)

In prom I helped myself to some free stuff from the buffet. I think I stuffed up though cause I had a tiny bit on onion, pepper and lettuce from the salads. Then ate some smoked salmon - I was planning on a green day!!! I only had a littel bit off a bagel... But I'll switch EE. Then I had melon slices (ss), watermelon slices (s) & redcurrants. Then some pineapple (s) and a Ben's Butterscotch (3.0syns).

Now I'm about to have a Sweet & Sour Mugshot - old packaging so free!

I am starving!

Last edited:
Just finishing up. Last coffee to end the evening.

Also had some synnage! A treatsize crunchie (4.0) and a jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5syns).

Round up:
Day: Extra Easy
HEx: A- 250ml semi skimmed milk, B- Oat so simple
Syns: 14.5
Speed: 14

Did you have a good time at prom??

Did you look fab? ANd last but not least-did your shoes hurt your feet? lol

xx

I had a nice time. :) Another teacher was wearing my dress!!! :eek: (But a couple of kids told me I looked better than she did! ;))

My shoes did not hurt the balls of my feel but they did pinch my toe! :(

Hey Shrimpy! Hope you're feeling a bit better about everything? I think you've done amazingly well. But I think no matter what size you are or how much weight you've lost, everybody still has their 'fat' days :)

How dare someone else be wearing your dress!! ;)

Hey chick,
Glad you had a good time at prom-and that you outshone the cow who had the same dress lmao

xx

LOL! It's all good today! :)

I have finally had food and I am really happy. I'm always happy with a full belly!!!! :D

Before visiting asda (No food AT ALL in the house): last apple (s) & last mandarin (s)

Breakfast: HExB Pancakes (quark, eggs, 28g ready brek) with "Berry mix (Strawberries (ss), grapes, blueberries, blackberries (ss) ) and a few pineappple chunks.

I was soooooooooooooooo hungry! :)

Hi you x

Sounds like you had a good night. I've turned up at a ball before and someone else was wearing the same dress as me! And her hair was like mine! Lol! People were getting us confused all night :rolleyes:

I had a nice time. :) Another teacher was wearing my dress!!! :eek: (But a couple of kids told me I looked better than she did! ;))

My shoes did not hurt the balls of my feel but they did pinch my toe! :(

Glad you had a nice time at the prom Shrimpy...of course you wore it better than the other teacher! It reminds me of that programme called fashion police on channel E where they have a segment called B*tch stole my look :p http://http://uk.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=2499#129462 Can we have a picture of your dress please? Hate it when new shoes hurt your feet...hope your toe feels better soonish. Xx

Back