Staying the same - blaaaaaa

Summer

How do you feel when you stay the same weight or lose one pound?

I lost about a stone or so with weight watchers and put it back on surprise.
Now on my own, I can lose 4 pounds one week, stay the same the next, put it back on again, lose 1, gain 1. No consistency.

This week I have a lost a pound, a pound is a pound, better than staying the same better than putting on a pound.
Can't help but be disappointed and thinking what's the point of trying. I know I can do it though, I did it with weight watchers.
I need to go back but I am very shy and hate going places on my own. Me and my friend used to go to a local class but instead of going to the class we go to zumba now, she said she isn't going back to ww, so I've nobody to go with.

AAAAAAAAA!!

First time I did slimming world last year actually was my first ever diet, I was having big weight losses and i mean about 7lb a week! I felt amazing thought it would be easy then they started slowing down to about 2-3lb a week and in the end i gave up. Started doing healthy eating and cutting down few weeks ago was going ok then started with the 1 pound on 1 pound off rubbish so im back on slimming world this week fingers crossed I won't give up and can carry on. I dont like joining groups alone either but I think next week im going to join slimming world for some motivation I think it would be good to speak to other dieters and 'loose weight together' so to speak :)

But the answer to your question - I feel crappy if i only loose a 1lb or dont loose or put on!! makes me feel i wasted my time for nothing :(

i feel gutted when i stay the same, even when i loose a pound. but i think of it that a pound- thats a bag of suger. go pick it up. in just 1 week... thats ow much fat you have lost. pretty amazing in just one week!

Back