stburgan food diary

Looking good hun! Your tea sounds delicious xx

A query have decided after.looking on.the challenge bit that I need to drink more ( not booze) as I had thought I was doing well but I downloaded a hydro app and it says for my weight I should be drinking 4775 which is a mad amount in my opinion. just seems alot to me? How much do ppl drink on average a.day?

A query have decided after.looking on.the challenge bit that I need to drink more ( not booze) as I had thought I was doing well but I downloaded a hydro app and it says for my weight I should be drinking 4775 which is a mad amount in my opinion. just seems alot to me? How much do ppl drink on average a.day?

I'm not sure as I don't really count tbh. Must be between 2-3 litres per day though. I try and drink as much as I can as I know its meant to help weight loss. Don't think I could manage nearly 5 litres though!

Wed 9th April
So am off work today and decided it would be a good idea to start the 30 day squat challenge and 30 day plank challenge! I was tired after 50. Squats so fingers crossed for rest of it and couldnt even hold the plank for 20 so I Googled ( I.love Google) and did a easier version of it and will just build it up.

I am going to aim for 3 litres of water/ suger free squash a day

Breakfast... Fruit salad with brooklea ff Greek yogurt
Snack grapes. Sw quiche and pickled onions radishes tomatoes cheese (ha) to pick at
Lunch seafood selection and 3 oranges
Pear
Banana yogurt cerial bar ( half hb)
Cerial bar (hAlf hb)
Tea.. Vegetable and chicken.noodles. ( leeks carrots peppers mushrooms courgettes green beans)
Syns
Aldi cheese curls 3 syns
Mikado sticks x5 2.5 syns
Salad cream 2.5 syns

Fluids 3500

Last edited:
Randomly am home today waiting for a delivery between 8am and. 8 pm .I find I'm a.lot worse at picking wen at home despite reading a book doing a exercise dvd plank and squat challenge and having my sis here to distract me for an hour.

Thursday 10th April
Breakfast benefit light ( half hb) banana. Pear
Snack Apple plum
Lunch chicken and veg stir fry (leftovers) and fruit salad and yogurt
Snack ham pickled onions and cherry tomatoes punnet of grapes
Tea. Gammon mash baked onions broccoli and cauliflower

Syns
Aldi cheese curls 3 syns
Margarine 5 syns

Fluids 4200

Last edited:
We'll my fella in his wisdom decided a gammon joint at half seven was.a.good idea so am waiting for my t I'm having gammon baked red onions cauliflower broccoli and. Mash

FridAy 11th april

So.today is weigh in day not.expecting much as beginning of week felt.rubbish. Tho last few days have made a big effort with fluids so will see if it makes a differences?
Will.add my meals today as I go as out and about

Breakfast. Banana pear, Apple ,
Lunch quiche pickled onions and Apple and lemon curd tart ( my Dad made me eat it lol) will have to be good for tea tho am going to Frankie and bennys for a baby shower so might have do my best
Tea at Frankie ans bennys crabcake with watercress salad to start. The bacon steaks jacket potatoe watercress tomatoe and flat tomatoe
Syns
butter on jacket
Any oil used on grill for cooking.
? Few syns in crabcake although oven baked

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I apologise in advance for my randomness I dont think my mind works the same as other people's :)

Today's food Sat 12th April
At work today so in advance..
Breakfast.. Benefit light bar. Banana. Pear.
Snack.ff yogurt plum Apple
Dinner pasta with veg and superfree sauce. Yogurt. Cerial bar
Tea mugshot yogurt fruit salad .benefit light bar

To be continued
Syns half.portion of.chip shop chips 9 syns

Last edited:
Yes I agree feel like a treat. Someone said last.night that they are discontinuing them so if I see any now am gonna stock up I feel x

We'll my day was absolutely rubbish sometimes I do wonder why I do my job am attempting to resist stuffing my face as could.just cry and I don't cry!!
Am having a cuppa t.isn't that supposed to make.everything better

So it's Sunday have give myself a talking too so am ok now
Breakfast bananna
Lunch planning on making the sw double bacon burger coleslaw and chips omg this was lovely made it with Turkey mince herbs and onion on wholemeal roll ( hb) with salad gerkins topped with cheese ( ha) and with coleslaw am stuffed.tho was v good
Punnet of grapes

Syns
3 crumpets 9 syns
3 jaffa cakes 6 syns
Margarine 3 syns
Over my syns today not good gonna need to be good rest of week
Fluids 3000m

Last edited:
Monday.
Breakfast benefit. Light bar. Banana. Pear
Snack banana. Benefit. Light bar

Dinner crabsticks coleslaw gherkins. Pickled onions ham

Tea chicken salad. And then. Syn. Free rice pudding yummy. ( I tasted it whilst waiting for oh to get in from work

Syns.
Aldi. Cheese curls 3 syns
Garlic butter 3 syns

Fluids 4000ml

Last edited:
Back