stburgan food diary

Tuesday. 29th April
Well have decided am going to try a success. Express day (well if.I understand. It right anyway) and am still on nights which is why looks like it's a lot of food

Breakfast. Wholemeal. Roll (hb) with syn free lemon curd. Bowl of fruit salad. Topped with free yogurt

Pear grapes

Dinner slimming world quiche and salad and pickles. Yogurt. banana
Cereal bar (hb)
Fruit salad and yogurt
Strawberries
Pear.
Milk (ha)
Syns
Crisps 4 Syns
Hot choc 2 Syns
Mini marshmallows (12g) 1.5 Syns
Flapjack.??

Last edited:
Well am feeling the munchies. On these night shifts which accounts for the flapjack. Last night think am gonna take more of my own Syns tonight and see if that helps. Going to try a success express day again
Breakfast Wholemeal. Roll (hb) syn free lemon curd. Banana pear plum

Slimming world quiche. Salad and pickles. Fat free muller

Fruit salad. And yogurt

Cheese (ha)

Strawberries
Satsuma
Apple
Banana

Syns
Crisps x1 =4 Syns

Last edited:
Well last night went much better because I took more. Syns with me didn't. Need them ( tho it was mad busy) so think will take more again tonight. Nor too sure am doing success express right as I don't seem to be getting my ha and hbs In. The will just keep at it. It's weigh in tomorrow. So will try be good again tonight x

Breakfast fruit salad and yogurt

Lunch slimming world quiche. Salad and pickles. Yogurt

Strawberries. Yogurt. Banana. Pear apple satsuma plum.

Syns
Crisps 4syns

I find it easier. To write what am taking and then delete what I.don't eat that way I don't forget things

Last edited:
Well I slept through my weigh in due turning my alarm off wen I thought. I was awake obviously I wasn't! My home scales which were the same as slimming world last week say have lost 1lb so am gonna go with that.
My stomach. Doesn't know If it's coming or going today so just gonna add food as I go x
I AM NOW ON HOLIDAY. Yay 10 days with no work and am not even doing anything it's great!

Fri 2nd may
Well my food was rubbish as didn't really eat anything
I had a pear a banana benefit light bar (half hb) and a fairy cake ( 4syns ish)

Saturday. 3rd may
Breakfast. Banana fat free yogurt
Dinner chicken and pepper squewers
With salad
Snack pear
Fish shop fish and half portion of chips..... Syns ooops

Last edited:
Sunday 4 th April
Pear banana
Gammon fat removed. Cabbage carrots green beans onions. Cauliflower. Roast potatoes. Yorkshire pudding gravy ( approx. 10 Syns)

Pear orange

Last edited:
Monday 5th may
Well am going to York for the day and so am planning to have a off plan lunch but slimming world breakfast and tea

Breakfast bacon mushroom onions baked beans. Scrambled egg

Lunch off plan half combination Starter 2 pieces garlic. Bread 2 chicken strips 2 onion rings 2 garlic mushrooms
Main..leek broccoli and Cauliflower cheese tart with Wholemeal pastry half portion chips and salad

Tea pork leek carrots mushroom onion potatoes ( done in slow cooker) with t cake (hb)

Tues 6th may
Breakfast banana kiwi fat free yogurt
Snack banana pear
2 benefit light bars (hb)
Banana
Tea beef cabbage carrots. Potatoes. Gravy Yorkshire pudding

Syns
Gravy 1 syn
Yorkshire pudding 4 Syns
Pom bears 3.5 Syns

Last edited:
Wed 8th. May
Breakfast pear banana

Lunch grilled chicken breastfeeding with lemon rosemary and chilli, Cauliflower. Carrots broccoli and new potatoes. (3 syns. For any oil that may have been used)

Snack apple, banana, fat free yogurt

Tea. crab lemon chilli tomatoe and rocket linquine (free)

Syns
Vodka. And diet coke 2.5 Syns
Oil 3 syns
Pom bears 4 Syns
Mini choc 3 syns

Last edited:
Thurs 9th may
Breakfast. Banana.
Dinner roast chicken jacket potatoe cabbage mushy p's. Gravy
Tea turkey mince onion mushroom tomatoes peppers topped with potatoe and cheese (ha) served with Cauliflower
Snacks grapes

Syns
Gravy 1.5
Margarine 2

Friday 10th may
Breakfast home made cereal bar (hb + half syn) banana. Grapes
Lunch sausage roll as I had been craving one.
Grapes pear

And then I felt I'll and spent most of evening "unwell"

Last edited:
My cerial bar/ flapjack recipe
Makes 10 good sized ones
They are 1 hb and half a syn each

128g ready to eat prunes
106g ready to eat apricots
10 hazelnuts
10 almonds
2 tablespoons extra Virginia olive oil
140g porridge oats
2 and half tbsp golden syrup
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp cinnamon
Half tsp salt

Chop fruit and nuts mix with.rest of ingredients
Line and spray shallow tin, spoon in mixture and press down
Bake for 20 mins at 180 gas mark 4 cut. When hot and then leave to cool

This is my mix on a variety of recipes have seen and my calculations say it's 1 hb and half a syn.on.extra easy. X

Hi and welcome I do sometimes just go off on a rant but it generally is food lol. Next time I make them am gonna try with coconut oil since I went and bought some x

Well my tummy still a bit off so not eaten much today
Breakfast. Wholemeal roll with margarine (3syns)
Pear. Banana.
Tea 2 mini slimming world quiches
A but rubbish I know but have drank lots

Although haven't eaten much I have made slimming world mini quiches I make them in silicone bun cases so they are a nice size. I also made the 3 syn haribo Sweets which are pretty good. I then Made the scan bran carrot cake ish just changed the recipe Abit and made a quark frosting to go on it will see how it tastes tomorrow.
Have decided am going to try do success express Monday to Thursday aswell x

ooh good luck with Success Express.

Talking of mini quiches....I saw the other day (cant remember where now though!) some that were made using a rasher of bacon as the casing! So, I'm guessing that you would place the bacon around the outside edge of the case or tin and then pour in your mixture. I suppose its no different to chopping up bacon and putting it in the mixture but it looked really nice done like this!

Breakfast banana. Pear.
Brunch fruit salad topped with yogurt. Toast (hb) butter marmalade
Pear
Tea gammon cabbage broccali
Grapes

Ha milk

Syns
butter 5syns
Marmalade 2 Syns
Quavers. 4.5 syns
1 slice scan bran carrot cake 1 syn

Last edited: