stburgan food diary

Definitely - Second time round for both of us though so only going to be a small affair as neither of us have much family left.

True - there will be about 20 close friends and family at the ceremony and then an evening do for work colleagues and other friends.

How many will be at yours? First time round there were about 200 at mine

We are looking at 60 for day and 100 ish at night. We are trying to do it without going into debt lol

yeah it is so expensive these days - mind you my dad paid for my first wedding in 1978 LOL

There was only 2 at our wedding!! Us!! lol
We went off to the Seychelles to tie the knot on the beach though we did have a small close family 'do' when we came back in a lovely hotel. We put everyone up there for the night too, which was nice as it meant no one had to worry about getting home as we are pretty spread out family distance wise.

Did you go to see the venue? Did you like it?

Yes I did it was loverly grand yet understated it was what I was looking for without knowing it I think. As we are not particularly posh lol it is grand to be special but not enough to make people uncomfortable x so now getting married 4th sept next year it seems very real now!

Today's. Food
Breakfast toasted Wholemeal. T cake (hb)
Lunch picnic in the park hot chicken and salad... It's nice to enjoy the sun before work tonight x

Well today am back on track though am.on nights
Breakfast banana ff yogurt
Dinner slimming world chips mushy peas and 2 oranges 2 pears.
Tea cheese (ha) salad with extra pickles
Fruit salad with ff yogurt
To munch through.the night
Ff yogurt banana pear 2 apples satsuma 2 benefit light bars (hb)

Syns
Pink and white 2.5
Crisps 4 Syns
Milky bar 3.5 Syns

Although. I take my syns with.me I don't always eat them all I will edit off in the morning what I don't eat

Last edited:
Sounds like you are doing great this week :)

Keep it up :) x

Tues 20th may
Still on nights
Breakfast fruit salad And ff yogurt 2 pears banana
Dinner kipper salad with extra pickles
To munch throughout the night
2 benefit light bars (hb). Apple pear banana satsuma.
Syns
Crisps 4
Pink and white 2.5
Milky bar 3.5

Back