stburgan food diary

Mwahhahaha! I can keep up to date with your foodies now.

xx

Lol well am back at work tomorrow.... Boo! But am gonna try success express then till Fri wen I get weighed and see how I.do

Good luck.
Never tried SE but a few of the dishes didnt appeal to me that I came across.

Will try success express Next week. :D

Dishes like what I thought. It was 2 thirds superfree 2 of each healthy Extra to only snack on superfree. And to take the highest syn value of things.

For the next week am.going to do success express
So tomorrow's food in advance as am.at work I tend to keep my food in the same message and just edit it as the day goes on x

Breakfast fruit salad. And ff yogurt. Benefit light (half hb)
Banana. Pear.
Lunch ham salad sandwich. (hb) with extra picked onions gherkins and beetroot. Fruit salad and yogurt.
Tea slimming world quiche and salad. And pickles Ff yogurt. Satsuma apple
Slice scan bran cake (half.hb)

Syns
Salad cream light 1 syn
Aldi cheese curls 3 syn
Slimming world haribo 1 syn
Mini choc 3 syns

Last edited:
Tues 13th may
Breakfast mixed fruit salad topped with ff yogurt
Snack banana
Dinner cheese (ha)salad sandwich with extra pickles (hb), pear,
Snack. pear. grapes
Healthy b flapjack (+1syn)
Apple
Nectarine
Tea small piece of cod stir fried. Veg beansprouts. Leeks mushroom peppers.with chilli and ginger yummy
2 slices scan bran carrot cake quarter hb)
Syns
Aldi cheese curls 3 syns

Last edited:
Wed 14th may
Well today in advance as am at work all day ( and bring my food with me)
Breakfast banana. Benefit light ( half hb), pear.ff yogurt
Snack apple. Orange
Dinner ham.salad sandwich. With extra pickles (hb) with light salad cream (1syn) fruit topped with yogurt
Tea slimming world quiche and stir fried veg (same as last night) fruit salad
Nectarine
Hb flapjack +1 syn
Syns.
2 Aldi cheese curls 6 syns
Salad cream light 1 syn
Milky bar 3.5 Syns

Last edited:
Well have just eaten my tea but am thinking am needing some syns lol I don't generally bring them with me. Am gonna have a nice think about what goody's I can have when I get home

All sounds very yummy. Im craving some syns but will try hold out. I get home from SW about 8.45 so its usually take away and treats night. Reward night if im good drowning of sorrows if bad lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol I will just be getting. In from work then am thinking. Aldi cheese curls 3 Dibdab. 3 that might do it

Good luck with your weigh in

Thursday 15th
Breakfast benefit light pear.ff yogurt. Fruit salad.
Snack apple orange
DINNER turkey mince tomatoes onion peppers mushroom.courgettes with small bit of pasta. Ff yogurt apple. Nectarine
Tea slimming world quiche beetroot tomatoes pickled onions gherkins. Fruit salad and ff yogurt small jacketbpotatoe. With cheese (ha)
Snack benefit light (hb)
Strawberries

At work again today so will edit as I go

Syns
Aldi cheese curls 3 syns

Last edited:
Thanks have been trying success express. Lol its today at half twelve am generally Ok till weigh in day and then I fret lol but will.see

Good Luck hun. :D x

Well today's food has been hit and miss
Breakfast benefit light pear..
Dinner ham salad sandwich on Wholemeal (hb)
Tea to be decided

We are hopefully ( if oh gets back from work in time) going to see a wedding venue at 7... Am really not good at waiting.. So will grab something for tea afterwards

Back