Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: 6/6/13 Day One I CAN DO THIS

Nazz

Getting weighed at 12 to start this again! This time im not giving up! Anybody else wanting to start this with me i would love the support so we can be there for eachother.. I need to be strong and get through the first week!!

Hi Nazz! Same boat as me Hun lol

Ive been struggling and am re-starting tomorrow. I have everything set. All planned. I've hung a pair of size 10 target jeans in full view in my bedroom and I'm ready!!

also just had a conversation with my mum who has always been against these diets and she wants to do it because her friends at work have been doing it so I want to show her what is possible!

with you all the way x

I have started today.. for the first time. Feeling [FONT=&quot]apprehensive about it all to be honest.. suddenly the 10 week initial goal I had seems very far away!
[/FONT]

Both me and Nazz have both been trying to start for 3 weeks now. This is my final time and I WILL do it and its the same for Nazz in that she will do it this time.

best advice is dont give in! We could've each lost over a stone by now instead we are still at the starting post and its not a good feeling.

There is so much good support in this site and that why we keep trying.

good luck! It's hard but just read all the success stories!

if you click on my diary link you will see some of the supportive people and their successes which will help you x

Just opened up that link, thank you! I am looking forward to giving it my best.. just having a wobble sat here after finishing my last pack for the day and smelling my bf cook his food for tonight! But instead of concentrating on that I'm choosing to come on here and do exactly what you suggested and carry on looking at other people's successes :)

Mememe i cant believe we have been wasting all this time this time we are not looking back anymore. 100% all the way if we feel like eating we have to come here and right an essay and make ourselves stick to this. I am going to put a dress up that i bought and have never worn because it doesnt fit. Its going to be my first goal. Its a really good idea.. Iv also got a writting pad with the pages which add up to how many pounds i want to lose, each pound i lose i will rip a page and watch the pad goin smaller.. :)

Look we can do this, we have to stay motivated.

Let me know how u get on tmrw mid day and i will cum here around half 12 on my lunch break at work and let u know how i am doing xxx

Good luck girls! You can do this :D I've started again today too! I have lost a stone in 2 weeks but I know I could have lost more as I lost 11 in week one but only 3 last night I kept picking at food last week and had a major blow out Friday night so this week I'm doing it 100% to get a great loss and feel good again! I've pretty much wasted £40 last week so being strict now
I had a headache all day but drank through it ill follow u girls if u don't mind and we can help each other :) we will be skinny!! Xxx

Hey hayley, join our club.. We are serial restarters but this is it.. We have to do this.. Dont worry about last week. The main thing is that you have not put anything on and u will have a great loaa with us.. Cant wait.

I have to kwwp making sure i come here everytime i feel weak xx

Mememe i cant believe we have been wasting all this time this time we are not looking back anymore. 100% all the way if we feel like eating we have to come here and right an essay and make ourselves stick to this. I am going to put a dress up that i bought and have never worn because it doesnt fit. Its going to be my first goal. Its a really good idea.. Iv also got a writting pad with the pages which add up to how many pounds i want to lose, each pound i lose i will rip a page and watch the pad goin smaller.. :)

Look we can do this, we have to stay motivated.

Let me know how u get on tmrw mid day and i will cum here around half 12 on my lunch break at work and let u know how i am doing xxx

Hey you!!

I love the notepad idea gonna pinch it ;-)

so I'm guessing you did well yesterday or you starting today?

i will be on most of the morning then going to take the kids the the lake/woods/park this afternoon x

Good luck girls! You can do this :D I've started again today too! I have lost a stone in 2 weeks but I know I could have lost more as I lost 11 in week one but only 3 last night I kept picking at food last week and had a major blow out Friday night so this week I'm doing it 100% to get a great loss and feel good again! I've pretty much wasted £40 last week so being strict now
I had a headache all day but drank through it ill follow u girls if u don't mind and we can help each other :) we will be skinny!! Xxx

Hayley they are great losses! Your welcome to join us you can help us through too! X and yes we will be skinny!!! X

hi girls,:wavey:
im on day 6 and still feeling hungry especially at dinnertime i have to physically remove myself from view of the food lol im hoping for a big loss this week to keep me motivated!
xx

hi girls,:wavey:
im on day 6 and still feeling hungry especially at dinnertime i have to physically remove myself from view of the food lol im hoping for a big loss this week to keep me motivated!
xx

Day 6 well done!
Do you get weighed tomorrow? Fingers crossed once you get your fab loss tomorrow you will be spurred on and the hunger will get less x

Good!

Just finishing 2nd litre and will have my 1st shake about 12:30 when boys have their lunch.
Feel as though hungry but have a drink and fine so just habit I think?

keep looking at my jeans hanging up lol

Its going to be a long road but soooo worth it!

Im on 5 week countdown to my holiday so that's my first aim. Don't know how much will lose by then. The 1st weigh in will determine that I think?

looking forward to next Friday weigh day already lol x

Iv also got a writting pad with the pages which add up to how many pounds i want to lose, each pound i lose i will rip a page and watch the pad goin smaller.. :)

I have done a similar thing to this.. I have two glasses on the window in the kitchen and I bought a bag of coloured stones that you can put in the bottom of vases.. I have counted out the number of pounds I want to lose and put that number of stones in one glass and then each week as I weigh in I am going to transfer the stones from one side to the other.. it's nice to have visual aids :)

I have done a similar thing to this.. I have two glasses on the window in the kitchen and I bought a bag of coloured stones that you can put in the bottom of vases.. I have counted out the number of pounds I want to lose and put that number of stones in one glass and then each week as I weigh in I am going to transfer the stones from one side to the other.. it's nice to have visual aids :)

Another fab idea! How are you doing on day 2? X

Feeling better today thank you, more determined if anything.. and positive.. looking forward to feeling more comfortable in lovely weather like today instead of still covering up! Still need to figure out what the best time is to have my shakes etc, espcially tonight as I am working a night shift, but that will all come. Not had any of the products I really haven't liked so far, so that's good!

That's good to hear.

do you work permanent nights?

have you tried the bars as thr might be an option for you. Especially if you freeze them they can take a long time to eat and they are very nice.
some people say not to have in 1st week but then others who have had them from day one have had great losses. I have them and I will mix them in this week as they are easier when out n about and I like that I don't have to eat it all in one go. My favourite are chewy chocolate rand peanut!

Back