Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: 6/6/13 Day One I CAN DO THIS

I think I interpreted that wrong? Lol

if you meant to space them out then just do them as meal times you would've had before. I never ate breakfast so my first one is now etc x

No I don't do them permenantly and it's usually just a one off here and there which makes it a bit more difficult in general trying to decide when to eat etc. I'm sure it will be fine. I have had a shake this morning and before a night I usually try and sleep for a couple of hours, so when I get up I will have something then.. and then the last one some time in the night.

I think I might take two with me just incase I am really hungry.. so tomorrow morning I might just sleep after work and have two tomorrow instead after getting up.. just going to play it by ear. Not tried the bars yet, I will speak to my consultant about it when I go back.. sounds like they would be handy to have for times like this!

With the timing, I think I struggled a bit yesterday because I usually have breakfast pretty early so there seems to be hooooours of the day left with only 2 things, lol, so thinking of trying to get up and have some peppermint tea and water and leave having my shake until about 9 or 10 which is 2 or 3 hours later than I would have otherwise.. it's either that or run out of food by 3 or 4pm ;)

I don't envy you! But yeh you will figure it out and do whats best for you.
great idea to take an extra shake. Much better option if you need it x

I'm on day eight, still feeling hungry, and if I smell food.........? However I had my first weigh in last night, I lost 8lb, 4ins off my hips & 2ins off my waist, so that's given me more determination! Keep strong

I'm on day eight, still feeling hungry, and if I smell food.........? However I had my first weigh in last night, I lost 8lb, 4ins off my hips & 2ins off my waist, so that's given me more determination! Keep strong

Well done! That's a great loss for 1st week. Keep you motivated now x

support for cd diet

AS
Getting weighed at 12 to start this again! This time im not giving up! Anybody else wanting to start this with me i would love the support so we can be there for eachother.. I need to be strong and get through the first week!!

yes I would love for us to support each other on the s- source cam diet I have been trying to get started for ages its a nightmare. Have done 38 days and felt great but have gained it all back now so not so grand.!! I will start tom 08/06/13
pinkpig

I take it back about liking all the flavours so far.. just had leek and potato soup.. blurgh, tasted more like cheese and broccoli and wasn't very nice!

That's because it is hard. The only person who can do this for you is you! I know when you find it hard because you disappear lol

Just keep on here. Tell us what finding hard and we can all help. That's what I've been doing and I couldn't do it without the support of this site xxx

Totally agree with mememe! It is really hard, so many 'occasions' crop up to eat, or have a glass of wine. You've just got to make the choice. I look at the before and after pictures of people when I feel tempted, and it's so worth being on this strict diet to get the results you see in such a small space of time. Don't let the 'food thoughts' bog you down! Think 'thin' x

Hey hun LOL IM LAUGHING COZ I THINK UKNW Me too well. Haha.. Its true i do disapear wen im thinking about giving up. But i wont.

How r u doing hun?

Mememe im laughing coz i think uknw me too well. I do disApear coz i feel like giving up and its embarresing.

How r u doing so far?

You can do it Nazz, your no worse off than any of us (hunger pangs etc) it's just a case of mind of matter! Today (day 9) is the least 'hungry' I've felt, so that's good :) but with this beautiful weather comes all the lovely BBQ's :( and not forgetting the Pimms :( I just know the difference I feel already (11lb down by my scales) it's worth it. Always here for you x

Mememe im laughing coz i think uknw me too well. I do disApear coz i feel like giving up and its embarresing.

How r u doing so far?

Ha ha that's because undo the same ;-) and we are all in the same boat. Unfortunately dieting is nothing new :-(
hope you got through it xxx

Taz thanks babe im here for u aswell. Im gna stop moaning coz it makes it worse i just need to suck it up and get on withit.. Cant wait to get past this week.. Ur doing brill.. How much r u looking to lose? I want to lose 3/4stone x

Back