Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Day 1- Feeling very motivated!

Mandy think of these products as the beginnin to the new slimmer happier you and stick with them,i had the choc shake this morn the ready made one was yummy. Maybe you just need to keep tryin the products till u find ones u like xx

Looby i agreed with my consultant to do ss but she said some days if im feelin hungry have a salad for tea or lunch ie a tuna salad or chick salad, im only thinking of doing this on days i find really hard do u think it will be ok to do that? Its only salad on my hungry day? Surely thats ok?or is better to stick with one or the other? Xx

I think that would work fine Laura...its still really low calories and its better than caving in to something naughty. You might just find you lose less weight rather than sticking to SS but its about the long term too xx

Exactly , dont want to lose all the weight then eat a salad and put loads bak on lol oh i dunno sat a kids play centre and feelin hungry all the mums are sat round eating cheesy chips and wraps etc its sooo hard i want a latte xx

lol Yeah I'm lucky really as I dont have many temptations! Ive been getting past feeling hungry by drinking herbal teas! The liquorice is really nice! x

Neva had a herbal tea il have to try one at some point, im more than half way thru the day and missing food already. :( want some cheesy chips so bad lol x

Day two for me! On SS and have 7 stone to lose! Have to say the reason I have 7 stone to lose is cause I love everything... But I cannot stomach this porridge!! Literally washing it down with water! Think I am going to have to see if my consultant will swap for shakes!! Soup I had yesterday was lovely! Headache today but unsure if any thing to do with diet as maybe too soon? Going to the loo frequently but all worth it if I lose the weight!!

Hi Peggy Lou I see you have 7 stone to lose! I want to lose 6stone but only as a start as I feel if I try to think about anymore then I will get fed up and demoralised. Btw the headache is diet related it is known as a carbohydrate hangover it will wear off in a couple of days esp once you hit ketosis. Wish you the best of luck, during my third week I fell off whilst travelling on a long journey it felt right at the time I wasn't esp finding it hard like an idiot just fell for the moment, carried on eating til y'day and back on the wagon today do u mind me asking your current weight and goal weight?

Hi LauraLou have you been on diet long?

Hi Peggy Lou I see you have 7 stone to lose! I want to lose 6stone but only as a start as I feel if I try to think about anymore then I will get fed up and demoralised. Btw the headache is diet related it is known as a carbohydrate hangover it will wear off in a couple of days esp once you hit ketosis. Wish you the best of luck, during my third week I fell off whilst travelling on a long journey it felt right at the time I wasn't esp finding it hard like an idiot just fell for the moment, carried on eating til y'day and back on the wagon today do u mind me asking your current weight and goal weight?
Hi Michael, headache much worse today but drinking plenty so hoping it will start to ease off! I am currently 17 st 10lb. I didn't really have a target in mind and know I look and feel good as a size 14 ( currently size 22). However, my consultant just said I should aim for a healthy BMI so with in mind I aim to be 10 st 4 lb. This is the heaviest I have ever been and am at rock bottom. This is my last resort before paying for a gastric balloon. I got bored with all the other diets and lost motivation. Just hope I can stick this but slightly concerned as I have an extremely responsible job and worry that if I continue to feel lethargic and a bit dizzy I will not be able to perform at work. Started diet on a week off so hoping symptoms will wear off soon enough?

Ive done the a few times but last timewas in 2010 I managed to lose 6 stone on it in about 14 weeks felt and looked so much better for it - But due to some bad news I went on a drinking and eating binge and over 3 years gained it back with a stone on top but I can honestly say it was deliberate as I had a whats the point attitude and just ate things for the meer sake. But after some re motivation I started on 7th Oct - present but I fell off on Sat whilst travelling but I felt in a good place and the moment is what I fell for more than the food beat myself up stayed off til y'day but back on today!

I cant stomache the porridge either, swapping mine for shakes. I found somewhere different ways to have the shakes and soups. I turned a chocolate shake into a muffin and that felt like i was eating something naughty. You can make the soups in to crisps apparantly

Ive done the a few times but last timewas in 2010 I managed to lose 6 stone on it in about 14 weeks felt and looked so much better for it - But due to some bad news I went on a drinking and eating binge and over 3 years gained it back with a stone on top but I can honestly say it was deliberate as I had a whats the point attitude and just ate things for the meer sake. But after some re motivation I started on 7th Oct - present but I fell off on Sat whilst travelling but I felt in a good place and the moment is what I fell for more than the food beat myself up stayed off til y'day but back on today!
Well good luck this time around! Look forward to hearing about your progress!

I cant stomache the porridge either, swapping mine for shakes. I found somewhere different ways to have the shakes and soups. I turned a chocolate shake into a muffin and that felt like i was eating something naughty. You can make the soups in to crisps apparantly
Muffin?! How do you do that? Will def be looking for the crisp thing too! Thinking about he porridge makes my stomach turn. Had two soups so far and both lovely!!

Hi PeggyLou, thios diet really has a way of taking it out of you mentally and physically and in mornings you will notice youfeel very lousy and tired and honestly sometimes it's hard to even drag yourself out of bed but I hear you say you have a responsible job and Peggy if you stick to it you will thank yourself. This diet does make you compromise your lifestyle quite somewhat but once again the end result makes it all worthwhile!
I have only joined the forum today and as I told Laura I fell off for a stupid moment on Saturday stayed off til y'day and was really feeling down for it needed some outside help hence turning to computer and I somehow have had a spring in my step. I'm quite pleased with myself chatting to you guys as you ALL have empathy and I think trying to talk to someone who's not on this will truly not understand our emotions on a daily basis good luck!

I made the chocolate into a thick paste and put it in to a very small dish. In the microwave for about a min. It felt like i was having a prope treat. Im gonna try to find the one for crisps and will post

Hi PeggyLou, thios diet really has a way of taking it out of you mentally and physically and in mornings you will notice youfeel very lousy and tired and honestly sometimes it's hard to even drag yourself out of bed but I hear you say you have a responsible job and Peggy if you stick to it you will thank yourself. This diet does make you compromise your lifestyle quite somewhat but once again the end result makes it all worthwhile! I have only joined the forum today and as I told Laura I fell off for a stupid moment on Saturday stayed off til y'day and was really feeling down for it needed some outside help hence turning to computer and I somehow have had a spring in my step. I'm quite pleased with myself chatting to you guys as you ALL have empathy and I think trying to talk to someone who's not on this will truly not understand our emotions on a daily basis good luck!
. I have taken to reading success stories and on youtube you will find success videos. They are really helping and I know I will be turning to these inspirational stories during my weight loss!

I made the chocolate into a thick paste and put it in to a very small dish. In the microwave for about a min. It felt like i was having a prope treat. Im gonna try to find the one for crisps and will post
Hi helenj does this affect the diet and the way it works at all?

Back