Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

Okay thank you. I won't be breaking for three days haha but I feel like I'll end up eating a lot just because I'm having protein and veg :(

Nevertheless I hope I can lose 2 stone by 8/9 weeks as this is the BBQ week which I must attend !! After this I'll probably go on it for about 2 weeks to lose the few pounds as I'll be happy with a weight around 11 stones

So my whole family is getting a takeout!! Chinese... My favourite. I've trapped myself in my room so that I won't be tempted or smell it at all for that matter! Eeep!

Don't leave that room or better yet go for a walk! Make sure they chuck left overs in the outside bin too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think of you two stone lighter, you will be more confident and prettier and all the other women at the bbq will hate you cos you are sooooooo fabulous.

Aww coggers! You are so supportive x even though I can smell the food from my room I haven't flinched one bit haha. No hunger pains in sight. How's it going staying with your friends?

Your welcome :D not with them yet, going tomorrow. Watch this stomach.

Oh that's cool. Make sure you do have plenty of veg - broccoli is quite nice when lightly seasoned :D
Or perhaps you can follow step 3? 2 shakes and 2 meals which might help ease back into it xx
Hope you and your friends enjoy Easter though x

How I wish weight could come off as easy as it went on haha !!

Thats good advice, looks like I will be off plan for four days now tho as mother in law wants to make me a non diet dinner. Hmmmmmm maybe I will be back on ss after all hehe

Oh god, I already feel fat and I haven't even eaten anything, I think its going to be a difficult few days :eek:

Oh coggers :( there's no need to feel that way. Eventually you will get back to eating someday you just have to make the right choices and that can be tested from today/night when you break. Smaller portions will help you and also drinking a glass of water before and after your meal will help you a lot x

Weighed myself this morning and I'm at 13 stone 1lbs :D well chuffed x

Right, I have snapped myself out of it. I have had a ham sandwich (no butter, no chips) dinner will be pizza (damm husband) but I will limit myself to three slice with salad. Then one of the creme egg blondies I made yesterday, it I have any calories left I shall waste them on G&T's.
Well done on you loss, I love it when the scales are on the right side.

Well done! You're making the right choices and I'm really happy about that. You're also incorporating vegetables which helps a great deal.

I'm thinking of changing my CDC. She's gone on holiday AGAIN and will not be back until the 30th April! I have no foooood :'(

Sorry I have been awol, there is no phone signal or Internet access where we stayed. That's crap about your cdc, she doesn't seem to be taking very good care of you. How have you been the last couple of days?

I did really well one night and made sone good choices but tge other I was really bad. The friend is having a miscarriage (trying for three years then ivf) and I'm sure you can imagine how emotional it was. We were up until three indulging in booze and talking but it was well worth it to help her talk it out. Tonight husband is making dinner and I have a small easter egg. Tomorrow I have lunch with in laws and I get to practice my new found control with one small slice of birthday cake and then a salad for dinner.

Oh no! I hope your dear friend is okay :( that's so sad. The last few days have just been a mess. I sort of felt like cause my CDC isn't taking care of me I can start again when she is back. Lame right :(. I've literally had so much to eat :'( haha

That's good though, still eating the salad n stuff. Hope you're enjoying your Easter

Friend is in bits but she is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. She is going to go for more ivf in june and she decided that I can start trying at the same time so we can do it together. Husbands don't get a choice haha.

It's a shame you ran out of products. If your cdc couldn't get you more she shou have put you in touch with another one who could. I know you can't do proper Cambridge but do you wanna try again on tuesday with me? You could go atkins/dukan and I will step 2. We could both be in ketosis and getting some good losses. Think of the bbq.

Aww it will both be good to do it at the same time. Good luck with it xx

Yeah I was thinking about going on Atkins. My CDC really sucks !!! We can definitely start tomorrow that would be great :))

Hope you're having fun with your friends

Had loads of fun, but looking forward to going back on plan tomorrow and ditching this cake belly. Can't believe the mother in law made me two birthday cakes, I may fall into a cake coma. :eek:

Have you got the atkins book? Do you know the rules? There is an atkins section on minimins thats pretty darn good. Bring on the low carb!!!!!

To be honest with you I'm not actually sure how it works :/ I prefer cwp because the food oat here for you haha. I'll be up all night doing some research on it to see what weight plan is best for me. I would go for ww but it seems quite expensive :( is it more expensive than cwp?

Haha at least you can get straight back to the cwp. I wish I had a better CDC :(((((

Ww isn't outrageously expensive but getting in all the lean protein and low or zero point veg is. like with the cdcs it's just luck as to whether you get a good leader or not and that will make a difference to your success. My old leader was good by ww standards but don't expect any one to one attention. They can have enormous groups. Plus side of ww is that you will learn a lot about portion control, healthy cooking and if you're clever you can have small treats. Negatives are that you will be hungry, you won't get chased to go to meetings so its easy to let the diet slide and the slow losses are disheartening especially the all too frequent sts.

Hope this helps x

Back