Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

That has helped a great deal. I guess I will not be going for ww then haha. My CDC has asked me to right her a review but I don't think she deserves one. Maybe I should find another CDC?

I think a new cdc would be the way to go.
How did you get on today? I was doing really well until I had some birthday cake. It was only a small bit and for once it didn't trigger a binge so maybe not all bad.

Cooked some chicken and eggs and got in some salad tonight so I'm fighting fit for a 100% day tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If your cdc wants a review then write her one, just make sure it's honest haha

Sounds fab !! Yeah I'm looking for a new CDC now haha. I've been eating really healthy and got off the weight I are over Easter haha. Mainly eating greens (kale, spinach and broccoli) so I'm quite impressed. And to be fair I quite enjoy it hahah

Wow, well done on losing weight. You seem really determined to get this done. Hope you find a cdc that can support and encourage you.

They probably think they are supportive, you just got unlucky. How us the search going?

I did really well yesterday, I went for a nap after I got home from work yesterday and ended up sleeping all night so I missed dinner haha. Going on the scales for the first time since easter to see the damage. Gulp!!!!

I put on 1.4 lbs, not too bad all in all. Haven't been able to go full on ss+ this week (don't feel comfortable getting out products at work, it's a very male environment) so just been calorie counting. Will try and get on it properly next week when i'm on a different shift with fewer people about.

Hi, I haven't been on in a while been so busy at work, managed to loose another 3lbs over the easter weekend, was tough but I've done! I've been so focused since then and have no appetite at all, so shocked, never thought I'd feel not hungry!! I'm hoping for a good result on Monday, want to wave goodbye to the 11 stone and say hello 10's!!!

Oh wow nomorecakes. You have done so well and been so strong. You will have to post more often to keep dream and I on the straight and narrow.

I have surprised myself Coggers but I just seem so determined and in such a routine. I'm drinking loads of green and other flavoured teas and I'm actually enjoying it! Easter weekend was tough but I managed to cook a roast turkey and all the trimmings and I made a mini egg chocolate cake and I only had 170g turkey and 80g veg and that was it!! I have my porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch but when I'm at work I have the carton milkshake then I have my 200cal meal and the yogurt lemon bar at 8pm. I've got the berry flavoured water as well which I'm enjoying. I'm really beginning to feel it, I've gone from having four boobs to two again lol!!!

I'm usually quite useless with any diet but I really don't feel hungry which I find bizarre! I am a chocolate addict and have been able to not have it! I tried the chocolate bar that CWP do but I thought it was horrid but the lemon ones are lovely.

How are you and dream doing?

Well done nomorecakes! I definitely agree with coggers haha maybe you should post more often lol. I've decided to wait until my CDC comes back just because she lives so close to me!! Ahhhh!! I've been using this time to do my driving lessons lol about time I do it. Can't have my husband driving me everywhere. Theory next week and I'm absolutely bricking it :(. Weighed myself yesterday ahhh here goes ...

13stones 2lbs

That's a 1lb increase from my lowest ever weight while on Cwp haha but I just want to see 11 stones on my scales

Please don't leave us again NMC we need your direction.

I was a bad girl yesterday, I had pizza and went 1297 cals over my 1200 limit!!! Been doing so well sticking at 1200 this week then I just lost the plot. I had started repenting for my sins this morning with a spin class but I still have to ditch the other 900 cals!!!

Well done in the driving lessons dream and don't worry about the theory, its usually taken in quite a relaxed environment. let us know how it goes.

I do think a lot of it with me is because if I cheat it's money down the drain, I don't know, there may be time for me to binge or cheat but I really don't feel like it at the moment! I'm sure you two will get back on track and I'm sure our hormonal imbalance don't help! My CDC says men loose loads and so quickly!!

Right nmc this is me pledging to go ss plus from monday untill I get back to 10st 8. I'm making you my diet pin up girl. :D

Excellent Coggers you can do it! As I say I have my apple & cinnamon porridge for breakfast, soup or carton for lunch and I have a chicken breast sprinkled with chicken seasoning griddled then I put spinach, mushrooms, spring onions, one clove of garlic and a squeeze of lemon (sometimes fish or different veg) it's yummy and then my lemon bar about 8 and I'm done!

I don't know what I'm going to do this morning though, hubby was adjusting the height of our kitchen cabinets yesterday and in his wisdom sat on the ceramic hob and it broke!!! I have no microwave and cook my porridge on the hob, I'm really stressing about it this morning!!!

:eek: broken hob is tragic! can you bake your porridge? Or borrow a microwave? Darn men!!!

Oh yes, I did say perhaps he needs to be on the CWP lol, I'm thinking I will have the chocolate milkshake carton that I have for work but I really enjoy the porridge! Oh yes men!!!

How are you doing today?

Back