Step 1 Sole Source Step 1 Sole Source: Weight loss journey

Also I am hurting so badly from my spin class that I vow never to order pizza and cookies while I have no self control, its not worth it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

yay!!!! porridge for lunch then!! I love the porridge, I mix half a porridge and half a chocolate shake, its yummy. Going to try it with banana as well.

Off holiday shopping today, going with a friend that is also dieting tho so shouldn't be too much temptation. Will probably head to yo sushi and enjoy some fish and salad but no rice or noodles.

Oh I might try that, sounds yummy! Yes I love it too and it's so filling and satisfying.

Oh are you off somewhere nice? Sushi is something else I've never tried!

No you are totally right!!! Don't spin on vlcd, I go when I'm on step 2 or higher. On ss/ss+ I do exercise but much more gently. I go out for walks or a little gym session that isn't so demanding. If i was new to exercise I wouldn't even do that. Fainting in public is not my idea of a good time.

I work in a school so it's a very active job and I feel up to it I do a little stepping on the wii fit! I'm only in week 3 so I'm still in SS+! No fainting in public wouldn't be good lol!!

So nice to be able to chat on here to people going through the same thing! I think it's a diet you don't get unless you do it! I'm trying to think of it as a new way of life!

Think we are all trying to get to place where we can just accept this new way of eating and not rebel against it.

I bet working in a school is really busy and it sounds like you are doing the right level of activity, listening to your body and doing what it tells you you can handle. My job is quite active too, I work for the blood service and its a 24hour shift pattern. Sticking to this diet and shift work is hard, just can't get into a routine.

Oh I can imagine especially if you don't want colleagues to know, it's hard, if we are just at home doing our normal thing it makes it much easier! It is training our minds and bodies!

Keep going Coggers you'll do it! What shift are you on this week?

Its a good diet shift next week, I work 3pm until 11.20pm I can stay in bed late have a porridge before I go some chicken and a soup or bar while I'm there and then another porridge when I get home, this shift and night shift are the mosr Cambridge friendly cos I can go to break alone. The shift after is a bad one but should be in the zone by then.

I always read the diaries on this forum and marvel that no matter how different our background, ages, genders etc are we still have the same issues with food.

As you say once your in the zone you can work with it!

I find going out for a meal with friends quite doable, that's when I have a diet coke which is a treat but I've got a friends 40th at the end of May and I don't know what to do about that, sure people will wonder if I don't drink alcohol! It's things like that are hard with this diet!!

Tell them you are on antibiotics!!!! the ones that are dangerous to drink with.

Erm can you be on medication that lowers your blood pressure? alcohol does not mix well with that stuff.

Also I'm really excited about being 100% as of tomorrow and getting back to where I was happiest. Also I am in serious pain from spin. Ok I'm done.

Dream where are you?

This time I really am done:p

Just been weighed and another 2lbs off, I seem to loose so slowly and I'm 100% sticking to it, I guess a loss is better than no loss. My CWC says you don't always loose as much if you don't have huge amount to loose

How much have you got to loose and hoe much have you lost already? The closer you are to goal the harder your body holds onto fat, hust another annoyance I'm afraid.

Just weighed myself, put on 5lbs!!! Feeling disgusted and determined. I want to get rid of a stone in two weeks, bring on the pain.

I was 11.10 when I started, I'm now 11 and I want to be 9!

You seem very determined I'm sure you will do it! The first week was tough and the second seemed boring but the third and I seem to be in the swing of it!

9!!! I applaud your ambition. If I'm really honest with myself I want to be 10st at that weight I should be a comfortable size 10, just not sure I could ever maintain it. Still gonna aim for 10.8 with the clothes on and try to stick at that for a while and see how easy/difficult that is.

Back