Step 3 question

Hiya :)
I was just wanting to make sure this is ok
I had 90g of grapes with my shake this morning.
For lunch i made my salad leaves with 150g of prawns and some cucumber. With half my Cambridge bar
And if it works out right?
100g of prawn in a baked potato? With mushrooms and salad leaves, and my half of bar for pudding and strawberries ?

Is that alright on step 3? Xx

Hey!

Your grapes were arond 60kcals so you probably have a little more fruit throughout today if you want.

Lunch sounds great as does dinner! Remember it's 100g of baked potato though - I find it's about half a potato.

xx

Hiya Waffles :) Thanks
on my Cambridge book it says 100g baked potato but on my sheet it says 180g baked potato lol! I best just stick with the 100g though eh, as it says on the book. I am going to have the rest in strawberries lol, got some finest strawberries from tesco, they are really lovely.

Yesterday I had quorn pieces with mushrooms and new potatoes, was yum :)
Tomorrow, planning on having white fish and brown rice.

I am never prepared as much as that for tea time normally lol!

How are you getting on Waffles? xx

I know what you mean. I plan all my meals for the week in advance!

I'm doing ok - yesterday I went out for a family birthday meal and I had some creamy pea soup, a vegetable thing that seemed a bit oily and a few mouthfuls of white chocolate cheesecake (I would have eaten it all if it wasn't so horrible!!) :sigh:

I have my weigh in tonight so I'll see what impact that's had on the old weight loss! Grr!!

I'm having the spring vegetable risotto thingy tonight but with just rice instead of risotto rice...it's one of my favourite recipes. What day do you WI? xx

Good luck for tonight :) how sinful the cheese cake tasting horrid! I haven't met one I haven't liked haha. Look forward to hearing how your doing. Noticed this will be week 8 for you, so will take note :)
I have still to do the recipes, just been picking the foods that are OK in the book, but really fancy the Brochette of turkey, mainly for the corn on the cob though lol!!
My weigh in will be on Friday, I am already feeling a bit lighter, but that could mainly be me not stuffing myself, and actually being comfortable lol!.
xx

Last edited:
Back