Step away from the cake!!

Ooh how many points were the tesco ones?? You don't get much in the pack (but then i suppose thats the point haha!)
Didn't make my usual group tonight but weighed in at another one and lost 1.5lb yay :) shame its all gonna pile on again over the next two weeks in florida!
I am going to try and be good though - 7pp for my usual breakfast as you can get it there too, lots of walking and swimming, maybe ill buck the trend and actually loose more!
Hope everyones day is going well
X

6 points for half a big bag, was yummy!

Well done on the loss! I'm sure you will be fine on your holiday. The one good thing about the states is that there is a lot of choice for food out there! I went to Vegas too years ago and still need to lose the weight I put on! Should say I've had a baby in the mean time!!

Hey everyone!
So I'm back from sunny Florida where I had an awesome time. I do wish I had started to follow WW properly after my last visit there last year, then i would have been able to buy all the lovely clothes.
I said the same things to myself last year "loose weight and next holiday you'll look fab and can buy whatever you like".....
Never mind its all in the past.

I do feel a lot differently about weight loss now though and am feeling really motivated. A certain picture app site is helping spur my motivation.

Dreading weight in tomorrow night, think i gave put on 5/6lb but i did go to enjoy myself and knew that after my holiday that would be it and it was down to business.

Anyway nice to be back!

Speak soon
Alana x

Hey everyone!
So I'm back from sunny Florida where I had an awesome time. I do wish I had started to follow WW properly after my last visit there last year, then i would have been able to buy all the lovely clothes.
I said the same things to myself last year "loose weight and next holiday you'll look fab and can buy whatever you like".....
Never mind its all in the past.

I do feel a lot differently about weight loss now though and am feeling really motivated. A certain picture app site is helping spur my motivation.

Dreading weight in tomorrow night, think i gave put on 5/6lb but i did go to enjoy myself and knew that after my holiday that would be it and it was down to business.

Anyway nice to be back!

Speak soon
Alana x

Hey Alana and Welcome Back :) Good Luck for WI tomorrow, hopefully you will get a nice surprise and it won't be as bad as you think. Let us know your result. X

Looking forward to WI tonight.
Did day one of c25k today and half hour weights :)

Will let you all know how i get on!

Looking forward to WI tonight.
Did day one of c25k today and half hour weights :)

Will let you all know how i get on!

Good Luck and Looking Forward to your result :) x

Really pleased at WI....so i did put on 3lb but seeing as i ate out everynight for 15 nights and it was mostly fried etc i think thats a good gain.
I think all the walking and swimming each day helped keep it down too!
Really looking forward to next week and seeing what i can do :)
Motivated.com

Hope everyone is having a good monday!
Byeeee

Really pleased at WI....so i did put on 3lb but seeing as i ate out everynight for 15 nights and it was mostly fried etc i think thats a good gain.
I think all the walking and swimming each day helped keep it down too!
Really looking forward to next week and seeing what i can do :)
Motivated.com

Hope everyone is having a good monday!
Byeeee

Hey Alana! 3lbs on is NOTHING and I'm sure that now you're back on track it will come off just as quickly as it went on, onwards and downwards to next week now :) x

Yeah Serenna i was so pleased!!
Feel so motivated this time around...it just shows i think you really need to be in the right place to want to succeed at loosing weight. Im only 29 but have been to numerous WW and SW meetings over the years but never felt motivated like i do now!
As you said onwards and downwards :)
X

Yeah Serenna i was so pleased!!
Feel so motivated this time around...it just shows i think you really need to be in the right place to want to succeed at loosing weight. Im only 29 but have been to numerous WW and SW meetings over the years but never felt motivated like i do now!
As you said onwards and downwards :)
X

That's the Spirit :) Mindset has such a lot to do with it, isn't Minimins fab too :) x

Yeah i love this site! So much motivation just a click away hehe
And you are always around for motivation too so thanks alot for all your advice!

Yeah i love this site! So much motivation just a click away hehe
And you are always around for motivation too so thanks alot for all your advice!

Awwww you're welcome Sweetie, when I started WW and joined here on 17th may, I never could of imagined the friends Ive made.x

Back